3 votes3 comments · Service Improvement » Server Configuration Improvements · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentJustin Moh commented
Hi, this issue is very easy to be replicated -- might not the same, but close enough.
1. Deploy with your git repository
2. Push a commit
3. Pull the repository on Cloudways
4. `git reset --hard xxxxxxx` (you accidentally pushed credentials) and push the new commit
5. Pull the repository on Cloudways
6. Look in to the file content of that modified file : doomed.