Skip to content

Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1852 results found

1. Basement drain overflowing

Hello. If the drain is clogged, there are different ways to fix it. You can learn about them in this article https://drainexpress.ca/what-to-do-when-basement-drain-overflowing/ . It also describes what could lead to a clogged drain and other useful information that will come in handy in the future, how to monitor the proper operation of the drain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please work on file manager for upload/edit/delete files with ease

We really need of file manager as many people are non-technical. So it would be a great option for them to upload/edit/delete files easily without using any third-party software. It's an important part of hosting; here is the reason some people dont prefer cloudways as cloudways dont have a file manager for people's ease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Business promotion

Today, one of the advanced elements of business promotion is SEO optimization of your website. From my own experience, I can share a SEO company https://seotwix.com/ that in a few months assembled a competent semantic core for my website and brought it to the top in SERP. Currently, I have significantly increased the number of online customers and the recognition of my brand has increased.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please launch a new addon for hiding WordPress themes and plugins name that really helps us to hide details from the competitors.

Please launch a new addon for hiding WordPress themes and plugins name that really helps us to hide details from the competitors.
    Some plugins offer this feature but we are facing some issues when using those plugins. we hope you will add this feature soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cloudbot add notification when new app is created or deleted

Cloudbot add notification when new app is created or deleted. I want use API channel to call one API that I have to do some work when a App in cloudways is created or deleted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Default value of Database settings visible as tooltip

In the server management part on the database settings there are settings for buffer pool size, lock wait timeout and wait timeout.
    Their settings are default but we as customer are unaware what these are. Please provide their settings default in the tooltip next to it :-)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve server configuration to accommodate Moodle requirements

Server configuration improvements to accommodate Moodle hosting requirements,

i.e. having Universal Office Converter (unoconv), Ghostscript, pdftoppm and other server software installed as a default to make use of all Moodle features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add UPI/Gpay/Paytm Payment methods for INDIAN CUSTOMER as most of Indian has no Credit Card and Bank Cancel Payment through Debit card

Please include UPI/Gpay/Paytm Payment methods for India... It will make payment doing fast for Us.
    This will increase your customer base as most of people in India don't have Credit Card and PayPal and Debit Cards payment cancel many times due to Bank issues. This issue is not with UPI.

Thank you so much for your reply and help.
    Love from India.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding Mastodon to Cloudways

I would love to see Mastodon on Cloudways.

https://joinmastodon.org/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to contact Samsung Printer Customer Support?

You can contact Samsung Printer Customer Support directly using the customer Samsung support number or by visiting the official Samsung website. You can also contact Samsung using the instagram, twitter or facebook handles.https://www.printerssupportpro.com/samsung-printer/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Kindergarten Online Schooling

Virtual education has become increasingly popular in recent years, and kindergarten online schooling is no exception. Online learning offers advantages to students who have difficulty attending regular classes due to physical or mental health issues, time constraints, or distance. But can virtual classrooms provide the same quality of education for kindergarteners as traditional schools?
    Research has shown that virtual kindergartens can offer a unique learning experience that promotes creativity and collaboration among young students. Virtual environments allow teachers to create interactive activities and games tailored to each student's interest and ability level, helping them stay engaged with the material for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve the Database Selected Tables Window Layout in Staging Management

The staging management window that allows for the selection of which database tables to push or pull between staging and live is completely useless in it's current format of a horizontal list with truncated table names. The table list should be alphabetically columnar with the full table name in view to make for easy selection.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to manage Cloudflare Enterprise domain settings (page rules, bot protection, IP whitelisting, etc.)

I'm currently using the WP Hide & Security Enhancer plugin to change the urls and file structures of my WordPress Install (using block and URL re-wire techniques). For more information on the plugin please see: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/

This may be incompatible with the 'default' setup of the Cloudways Cloudflare Enterprise add-on as I now have a different URL for the WP Admin, Plugins etc. I need to be able to bypass cache for the custom URL's that I've set. I also need to be able to whitelist IP's and set up bot protection. There seems to be no way to do…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Elasticsearch 7.10 for Mediawiki CirrusSearch

Mediawiki CirrusSerach + MW 1.39 only support Elasticsearck 7.10.2 and MW 1.33.X - 1.38.X only support Elsticsearch 6.5.X - 6.8.X
    Cloudways thinder stack only support elasticsearch 7.9 and 7.17 which is not compatible with Cirrussearch requirement . https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CirrusSearch
    Suggest deploying ElasticSearch 7.10 instead of 7.9 in the stack .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get Best Finance Assignment Help in Australia.

If you need help with your finance assignments help then you can get in touch with our expert team at Writemyassignment, and they will provide you with the best finance assignment help and quality papers.
    Visit Here:-https://www.writemyassignment.org/finance-assignment-help.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Generate separate cache for mobile and desktop

Often the websites break or shows a mobile version of the site on Desktop and vice-versa. It happens because the Breeze plugin generates only one cache. There are many other plugins that generate different cache for different browsers and this feature can fix that site breaking issue.

Siteground's SG Optimizer does a great job with this. They also have some other very useful features like automatic image optimization which is very handy for running a fast website.

I think if Breeze follows the path of SG Optimizer, it will be a great solution.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have varnish provide cached content for standard query parameters (like Cloudflare APO does for UTM parameters, etc)

Currently, Varnish cache is "broken" for all query parameters. This means anyone comeing from Facebook, which adds "fbclid", or from any link with standard UTM parameters like "utm_source" is served an un-cached page.

Varnish WILL then cache that entire page + query strings, but that's not very helpful.

It would be ideal to have it behave like Cloudflare APO as described here: https://developers.cloudflare.com/automatic-platform-optimization/reference/query-parameters/

So, for the "allowed" parameters, Varnish would serve cached content of the base URL without parameters.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. RFID Tags

The Middle East is now at the forefront of revolutionary technology, thanks to a leading provider of RFID solutions. With more and more retailers looking for ways to optimize their supply chain efficiency and ensure product authenticity, RFID technology has become an indispensable tool. This forward-thinking company provides cutting-edge RFID solutions that are tailored to meet the specific needs of retail customers in the Middle East. From inventory tracking, access control and asset management, their comprehensive range of products can help businesses stay one step ahead in this competitive market. Whether you’re looking for a simple system or a fully…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How Do I Speak to Someone at Air New Zealand?

If you are a frequent flyer of Air New Zealand, or traveling for the first time and finding any issue with your booking or any other services, then you must be wondering how to speak with someone at Air New Zealand. In this situation, the most recommended mode to contact Air New Zealand customer service is via call. Apart from phone calls, you can also opt for email, live chat, and social media assistance.
    https://www.faresclick.com/blogs/how-do-i-speak-to-someone-at-air-new-zealand

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base