Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Migrate to Office 365

EdbMails Office 365 Migration migrates mailbox data to the target Office 365 / live Exchange server safely and securely. You can migrate specific data to the target server using filters. Within a few clicks you can migrate the data to destination server.
    EdbMails Office 365 migrates mailboxes including emails, calendars, contacts and tasks etc. from one Office 365 tenant to another. You can migrate mailbox data to the same Office 365 domain or different domain.

Highlights of Office 365 Migration:
    • Fast, reliable Office 365 migration.
    • Easy Handling of Office 365 throttling.
    • Supports automatic mapping of source mailboxes…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Presently Cloudways supports IPv4, Can anytime soon IPv6 be supported too? I believe its advanced and better for the future

Presently Cloudways supports IPv4, Can anytime soon IPv6 be supported too? I believe its advanced and better for the future

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Best Office 365 email Signature software

An email signature is the best way to brand every email you send. It is greatly useful for small business owners, freelancers, and entrepreneurs to raise their personal brand alongside their company and as they are sending mass amounts of emails. Email signature plays an important role in your business and gets corporate identity. It is best option for businesses of all sizes to promote the company brand and marketing the programs. In parallel, the reliable Email signature solution is responsible for achieving the needs.
    Sigsync is a centralized, secure Office 365 Email Signature service that ensures complete control over…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Database Manager GUI - Broken Pagination

In the Database Manager, when displaying data from a table, a "pages" element shows up on the bottom left of the screen. This allows you to navigate through the pages of selected data. However, the z-index of this element is not set, which means it shows up underneath the "menu" element on the left side, effectively making it unusable. It's a small CSS fix that would fix this.

Here's a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvnmdvjbcqzzzqx/Wrong%20Z-Index.png

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix Database Manager GUI ( Enable table filtering and search fields )

When you click on a database table, you're taken to the Select data tab, which is great. However, the header section is only displaying two fields, neither of which are labeled. All the actual labels and additional fields are missing. This means it's impossible to sort the data, filter, or search for advanced content.

Here are two screenshots, one of what IS visible:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yyp2meohkaxlakk/What%20IS%20Visible.png
    and another of what SHOULD BE visible.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qaycu7qc3h5ux00/What%20SHOULD%20BE%20Visible.png
    Hope that helps explain what I'm talking about.

Clearly, all the form fields are already there, but they're hidden. Looking at the CSS, it looks like there are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Offering the Services from Spamexperts.com

offering Spamexperts Services to better protect mailboxes and its email aliases.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cycle Accessories Online| Buy Bicycle Accessories in India

Cycle Accessories- Buy Bicycle Accessories India like bicycle Helmets, lights, Locks, protective gear, bicycle tools at Discount prices. Check it out all accessories of bicycle & outdoor sports wear and order them online!

https://www.bicycleandme.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Secure Office 365 migration software

Data security is the high priority aspect for all the organizations during migration from one environment to other. It should not engage other third party tools for the access of the valuable data.

Secure Office 365 migration solution:

EdbMails Office 365 Migration is a secure migration solution which meets all the security standards that are essential for the migration operation.
    The software follows Information Security Management Standards ISO 27001 certification which assures you the whole migration process is highly secured. It utilizes OAuth 2.0 secured authentication for the software registration. Your Office 365 credentials will not be stored at any…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We cooperate

We cooperate together, each one of us helps the other, and we will all benefit from it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow an application to show bandwidth usage

It would be nice to know how much bandwidth each application is using.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Salt in wp-config.php instead of wp-salt.php

At present when we add a new wordpress installation for all including the clean wordpress installtion. technically this will not affect the site however. when we use a security plugin it will be flagged. for example in Sucuri plugin it will be flagged as Core WordPress Files Were Modified. (this file flagged by all security plugin ). f someone delete it by mistake they will get 5xx error untill they fix it. to fix it they will have to add the file using SFTP. As this file can be deleted with wordpress security plugins like Sucuri

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get VULTR HF engineers to solve scalability problem

Particular to NJ location VULTR HF. When I purchased a 16 GIG VULTR HF, there were options for 32 and 48 available in NJ. But I cannot vertically scale without cloning and moving. I'm not able to vertically scale the VULTR HF. I understand these are VERY popular servers, with good reason, but as I expect my business to grow and traffic increase, it's not efficient to have multiple server when in just a few minutes I should be able to scale. I moved here from SIteground due to stability issues. I don't want to have to clone, or add…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. fix the compatibility issue of your Chat Help with the Vivaldi browser.

In my Vivaldi browser (latest version) the Live Chat widget is grayed out. It works fine in other browsers. There's clearly an incompatibility with that browser, which is just another Chromium-based browser like opera and Microsoft Edge. Please fix the issue. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include a EU based/owned cloud provider

The current options of infrastructure providers are great, but due to the recent invalidation of the Privacy shield act, some of our clients want providers owned and operated in the EU (not just US-owned companies with data centers in the EU).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Infrastructure Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am waiting for the start of IPV6.

We want to start with IPV6. I don't want to use one server only with one IP. Each website should have own ID. Then the SPAM problem would be minimized strongly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Running reds versions is 2+ years old

Deployed Redis versions is Redis 5.0.3 (Released Tue Dec 11 18:17:26 CET 2018)

Since the release of 5.0.3. REDIS had 17 updates(!)

When can we see an update?

Thanks,

Ed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. App clones - single backup

It would be great if we can take backups of certain apps (i.e clone app) and be able to set up that clone so it does NOT backup itself everyday. Sometime we just need to take a backup of certain apps before making a change or something, or use for demo/testing purposes. That app does not need to follow the server's backup schedule as it is a waste of space and money to backup such app(s) .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make error reporting in SSL installation more verbose.

I have dozens of domains added to my server, all with Let's encrypt certificates.

Sometimes, I face an issue when I can't add a certificate for a new domain because one of the old ones has got its IP address misconfigured.

Error reporting for these cases, as it is now, is not very descriptive, so I am forced to manually copy-paste all my domains (up to 100 of them) into a DNS lookup tool.

The current error message in such cases look like this:
    Server 4: Please make sure that your domains are pointed correctly to your server IP

Desired…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base