Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I change my Alaska Airlines flight for free?

The Alaska Airlines customer service representatives-

Visit the authority site of Alaska aircraft.

Snap on the 'Deal with my booking' alternative and continue further.

Fill in the necessary subtleties, for example, booking number followed by the last name.

Select the booking that you need to change and tap on the 'Change flight' choice.

Continue with the installment if appropriate and you are finished.

Click here to know more- https://www.tripocost.com/blog/alaska-airlines-customer-service-representative

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow backups to be older than 4 weeks

Moving out of Godaddy makes me happy! I have struggled a lot with their low quality servers and unhelpful (almost nonexistent) support. I spent 2 years fighting with my boss to move out of that crap server (Im not even kidding)

However, something they do an excellent job in are backups for wordpress managed plans. They hold up to 4 months of daily backups so theres a really great sense of safety net. I dont even know how he react when he know this high quality server will hold only 4 weeks.

I hope this can be improved for anxious…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Risen Sparkle

Michelle's training is customer focused. She cherishes searching for arrangements that may not be effectively seen, declining to agree to brisk responses to significant circumstances. https://risensparkle.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How Do I Recover The Google Account Password?

In any case, you need to dispatch the site page to accomplish the Google account recuperation measure.

In the resultant segment, you need to enter the username as Google ID and move to the following segment.

Snap on the Forgot Password connect to start the interaction where you wish to save your site.

Select the recuperation telephone number as your ideal recuperation strategy and enter that number.

After this, a recuperation code is sent by the Google worker as a straightforward book with the check code.

Enter that code in the necessary field and make another secret key for your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mobility Aids Australia

Obbomed is the leading brand of mobility and accessories including the wheelchairs supported products etc. We are the best services provider in mobility medical aids australia » . For get the assistance and services you can contact with us.

https://obbomed.com.au/product-category/daily-living-aids-medical/daily-living-aids-medical-mobility/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Facing Problems with Cash App, Know How To Delete Cash App Account

When you want to know how to delete cash app account, usually the user can get stuck because there are some issues. Whenever you need help, you should contact a professional to give you a better response. In addition, you should visit the Website if you are looking for more information about cash applications.
    https://www.number-directory.com/blog/cash-app-delete-account/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prestashop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Linear Grooves Wooden Acoustic

Wood Ceiling Panels: Tranquil has a wide variety of wooden ceiling material such as Perforated Wooden Acoustic,Linear Grooves Wooden Acoustic etc., at most affordable cost all over India and near you.
    visit: https://tranquil.global/ecowood/wooden-panel-acoustical-systems/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Infrastructure Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. best sound absorbing panels

PET Acoustic Panel: Tranquil is a leading manufacturer of PET acoustic wall Panels, clouds, and baffles and has an NRC of 1.00 i.e., which acts as 100% noise-absorbing panels. We provide all over India and near you.
    visit: https://tranquil.global/ecocore/pet-panel-acoustical-systems/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Infrastructure Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Best Mattress in Ghaziabad | Mattress in Ghaziabaad

Everyone wishes they could have the comfort of a full night's sleep every night in order to wake up refreshed the next day. But do you get that? If not, look for a mattress in Ghaziabad and get a mattress for a restful night's sleep.

For more info visit at https://shinysleep.com/mattress-in-ghaziabad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I suggest that the Webmail link can be customized with our domain. Thus, we can improve the marketing of our business through Cloudways.

I suggest that the Webmail link can be customized with our domain. Thus, we can improve the marketing of our business through Cloudways.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How To Cash Out On Cash AppTo Deposit Your Money?

Here’s How to Cash out on Cash App:
    · Tap on the ‘Balance’ tab from the Cash App home screen.
    · Next, you need to opt for the ‘Cash Out’ option.
    · Hereafter, you should tap on the ‘Cash Out’ option after entering the amount.
    · Moreover, you have to select the ‘Deposit Speed to make transactions to your bank account.
    · Finish it off by entering your PIN or Touch ID in your last step.
    https://www.pcmonks.net/blog/cash-out-on-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How Can I Get Money Off Cash App Without Card?

Do you want to Get Money off Cash App without Card, in a hassle-free manner? Are you also one of those who are looking for assistance to handle the problems you might face while trying to get the money off your Cash app account? Take help from the experts and you will be able to get a feasible solution in no time.https://www.cashapp-customerservice.com/blog/get-money-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drupal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WAYS TO RESTORE THE DELETED CONTACTS FROM GOOGLE

Steps to reestablish the Google contacts that are lost

1.If you are certain that you have lost all your Google contacts then as a matter of first importance go to the settings segment and sign in your Google email.

2.After you have signed in, presently move to the contacts and under this alternative, and tap on the connection of more followed by reestablish button.

3.Moving further now on the reestablish button, tap for the time from which you need to reestablish every one of the saved contacts.

4.Having followed every one of the means, presently tap on OK catch to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I am waiting for the start of IPV6.

We want to start with IPV6. I don't want to use one server only with one IP. Each website should have own ID. Then the SPAM problem would be minimized strongly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Stackpath to the server WAF Module

Add Stackpath to the server WAF Module (setting and packages > advanced)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Recycling Companies in Oman

Recycling services LLC ia recycling, waste management company or recycle your waste or products and give the contribution to clean the environment. Recycling services is here to help you and provide the waste or recycled management services. Recycling LLC is the best recycling companies in oman » and such a great service provider company. For the services and any waste,recycling services you can contact the Recycling Services LLC.

https://www.recycling-s.com/recycling-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Civil Construction Companies in Oman

Tri visuals are the best architecture, construction, infrastructure & interior design company in Oman that provides the leading services in the trunky design solution or interior design service. We give the best package offers services including all interior design architecture etc.

https://tri-visuals.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Is Alaska refunding tickets?

The travelers of the Alaska aircraft will get a discount of the flight ticket on the off chance that they are dropping their flight ticket inside the danger free period, i.e., 24 hours of the date of procurement.

Assuming you have bought the flight ticket from the travel planners, you should take your paper pass to the travel planners, and afterward you can demand a discount of your flight ticket.

You will get the discount installment in your unique type of installment.

Click here to know more- https://www.reservationsdeal.com/blog/alaska-airlines-cancellation-policy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you cancel flights and get a refund?

Can You Cancel Flights And Get A Refund With Allegiant Air?

Canceling a flight and expecting a refund is quite a human tendency. Moreover, you hold a complete right to cancel your flight anytime you want.

So, if you have booked a flight with Allegiant Air, you can cancel your flight and get a refund but the cancellation and refund will be subjected to some terms and conditions. Let’s get to how do I get a refund from Allegiant Air?

Allegiant Air refund policy-

You can cancel your flight online by going in the Manage Travel section and when you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update Breeze to clear at least product, category and front page cache when product is sold

When a customer buys an item, the product stock doesn't update if Breeze cache is not emptied. The item can't be added to the cart anymore since that request goes through the database, but could you update Breeze plugin to clear cache of product, it's category and front page (to remove bought products from lists on these pages if stock goes to 0) on purchase as well? Now cache is only cleared when updating the product, so changing stock amount by hand updates it even on cached pages, but buying product doesn't. At the moment Breeze can't be used on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base