Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please ADD 🇮🇳Indian🇮🇳 Payment option.

Indian payment option
    1-RUPAY Card
    2-UPI
    3-WALLET payment option (paytm, phonepe, amazon pay)

Please feel😭 our problem🤕.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Look for a dedicated help with finance assignment

Are you hiring a finance assignment expert personally for your assignment? When you are searching for help with finance assignment, the company will provide you with a writer. But this writer is not always working solely on your project. These companies take lots of projects simultaneously and the writer needs to finish writing several assignments altogether. This will end up providing not-so-interesting and sometimes plagiarized content. This is harmful not only for your degree but for your whole career too! You need someone who will only work for you and no one else. This will give him enough time and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve Online Support on the Website

One way to improve online customer support is to address the emotions of the customer. Whether a customer is jovial or serious, the response should reflect the mood of the individual. Avoid using technical language in responses, as this will cause confusion. Financial companies should use simple language. A recent survey revealed that 60% of consumers won't use a service from a company with difficult language. By being courteous and friendly, you'll win the trust of customers and improve your sales.

Aside from being more polite, online customer support can also help businesses improve their relationships with customers. By taking…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why Are Assignment Helpers The Best?

In their respective fields, they are experienced and knowledgeable. They have been catering to New Zealand students for quite some time. Here are some of the features of Online Assignment Help: -

1. They all have a Ph.D. in their field, so they can help you with assignments easily.

2. Experts provide round-the-clock assistance to students, so you can contact them at any time.

3. The assignments will be submitted on time to the students.

4. We never miss a deadline for assignment writing services. The assignments are delivered on time.

5. They also offer students editing and proofreading services. They offer affordable and cheap…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, Would be great to have the possibility to have google or aws in switzerland. When do you think it could be possible ?

Hi,

Would be great to have the possibility to have google or aws in switzerland.

When do you think it could be possible ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Infrastructure Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Best Textile Testing Lab in Delhi

In the Delhi Metro, you will find the most comprehensive textile testing lab in Delhi. The advanced technology of the facility enables you to test a variety of textiles, including fabrics, yarns, and garments. Fabrics are tested to determine their safety against harmful chemicals. There are many independent labs in India that offer textile safety tests.
    The Advance Testing Laboratory is one such lab.
    This is one of the leading fabric testing laboratories in India. The ICAR-CIRCOT Textile Testing Lab is the world's leading cotton textiles testing laboratory. Its laboratories have been accredited since 1999 and perform over 178 tests…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to Find an Affordable SEO Company in India?

SEO companies in India can also help you increase your business with their affordable SEO services. The best way to find an affordable SEO company is by comparing the rates of different companies. Usually, an affordable SEO company in India offers affordable packages.
    These services can increase the visibility of your website on search engines and boost your sales and business. They have a team of experts who have experience in SEO and will be able to make recommendations that will help you reach the goals you set.
    https://www.hkdigimarketing.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a Password Protect for any Application just like Staging Applications

Just simply allow the same password protection option from the UI like staging applications have for any application.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Implement auto-scaling infrastructure

The ability to set Cloudways to automatically scale server infrastructure to handle current traffic, and provide the necessary resources automatically would be wonderful. Also would be great to add more servers automatically as needed when a server has maxed out settings and performance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Jitsi Meet

Can you please add Jitsi Meet. I'm currently using Linode for this and would like a simpler way or install and manage this with less maintenance so I can focus on other jobs. I know Cloudways would be more expensive but it would be worth if it was managed and as hassle free as possible.

https://jitsi.github.io/handbook/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. create cloud storage integration plugin

since cloudways do not support video image cloud storage. can you provide a plugin that can link WP media library to major cloud storage vendors ie. dreamhost,. S3 etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it possible to update PHP version on all servers in one click

Hi,

I want a feature so that I can update the PHP versions on all servers at once instead of having to manually upgrade each server by hand. It takes a tremendous amount of time since every PHP upgrade takes +5min to complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow us to completely remove applications

I would like to be able to delete applications from deleted applications without having to wait 15 days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to nickname Team account instead of showing primary account holder's first name

I would like the ability to give an account a nickname as a team member. When I have multiple accounts in my dropdown, they only show the primary account holder's first name. If you have two accounts in there with Mark as the first name, it's confusing.
    https://snipboard.io/IlQ36h.jpg

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tunning Nginx, Apache and Varnish for Magento To avoid X-Magento-Tags header too large bug

The possibility to increase memory for varnish parameters "httpresphdrlen" and "httprespsize"
    "fastcgi
    buffersize" and "fastcgibuffers" for nginx
    and "LimitRequestFieldSize" for apache
    To avoid "X-Magento-Tags" header too large bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better whitelisting for Bot Protection

IP whitelisted via Server > Security should also whitelist IP for Bot Protection on all apps. I have had to have support reps manually whitelist my client's IP when they were blocked by Bot Protection. I couldn't find their IP to be able to whitelist it. I want to be able to manually and globally whitelist an IP and it would make sense to tie it into the Server > Security whitelist option or if that is not possible, just an easy way to do it via Bot Protection settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improvements for Bot Protection

Your documentation about Bot Protection doesn't make sense. It says to add to whitelist click X and to remove from whitelist click the checkmark. Also, in the screens such as Traffic requests, every entry whether in Allowed or Blocked as a green arrow next to it. When hovering above the checkmark it says "Whitelist this IP". That seems backwards, and even more confusion is that these same rules apply for both Allowed and Blocked tabs. I am not even sure what actions to take and I don't want to block or allow an IP accidentally. What would make more sense…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide access to Digital Ocean Premium AMD Droplets as well as/instead of the Intel ones

The AMD-based Premium droplets are pretty consistently outperforming the Intel ones. If only one DO Premium option is offered, it should be the AMD one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Infrastructure Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Generic Bot Protection

While MalCare is a great option for WordPress, I would like a one-click install with some generic bot protection when we're using cms platforms like Concrete5, Laravel or custom PHP apps. Thanks for your consideration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base