Skip to content

Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1761 results found

1. Red gum honey price

Honey is a natural product and is relatively safe to use. However, if you have any allergies, it is always best to check with your doctor before using honey or any other natural remedy.Honey is a natural product that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Today, honey is still prized for its many health benefits. Honey is produced using nectar collected by honey bees from blossoms. The nectar is then broken down by enzymes in the bee's gut and converted into honey. Honey contains different minerals and nutrients that are essential for our health. Raw honey has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. high-quality and cheap toner cartridge

we provide high-quality toner cartridge replacements at low prices in the US
    https://ybtoner.com/hp58x-compatible-58x-hp-toner-nc/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How hypnotherapy can help you cope with exam nerves, anxiety and stress

Hypnotherapy is a common method used for helping control exam nerves as it can help boost confidence, promote relaxation, and reduce feelings of anxiety and stress. It can also help you develop the ability to access the calm state of mind needed to sit an exam or cope with a potentially overwhelming situation.

Visit: https://4betterhealth.org/

Hypnotherapist Melanie Peak explains more about how hypnosis can help children and teens cope with stress, anxiety and worry. “Hypnotherapy can be a great option for children. It teaches them that it is ok to talk openly if you have worries or concerns. This develops…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Laboratory Calibration Services

GIFTS, a central supplier for arranging and gathered associations in the Middle East with over 20 years of commitment. Gifts has been giving state of the art manages a piece of our most regarded clients across different undertakings since its beginning stage. From oil creation units all around all through Saudi Arabia; carrier filling stations at basic centers like Dubai International Airport or King Khalid Intl.; shipbuilding yards - we can manage anything. GIFTS is a top help for every single explicit need. The affiliation gives various associations, from adaptable gear to custom wiring handles and in the middle between.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to Ask students for an Extension on an Assignment?

It's also worth asking for an extension on an assignment if you're having trouble following directions or don't have enough resources to finish it. Because this might affect the entire class by the visit of : www.thedissertationwriters.co.uk communicating your concerns to your professor may be the best option. "I will extend a deadline if I feel my instructions were unclear, if the deadline shows to be too unreasonable, or if the bulk of the class looks to be suffering," says Jason Method, a journalism instructor at Rider University.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to Ask students for an Extension on an Assignment?

It's also worth asking for an extension on an assignment if you're having trouble following directions or don't have enough resources to finish it. Because this might affect the entire class by the visit of : www.thedissertationwriters.co.uk communicating your concerns to your professor may be the best option. "I will extend a deadline if I feel my instructions were unclear, if the deadline shows to be too unreasonable, or if the bulk of the class looks to be suffering," says Jason Method, a journalism instructor at Rider University.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. frosted window film dubai

Window film offers assurance against destructive UV beams, dampness, and temperature changes. It is likewise impervious to scratches, blurring, and mold. On the off chance that you live in a space where there is outrageous climate, you realize how harming the impacts of these circumstances can be. With window film, you don't need to stress over those cruel circumstances demolishing your windows.

Window films mean the world except for testing to present, and there are two or three sorts to look at, dependent upon your necessities. The most un-proposing window films to present are the static motion pictures. They require…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Vultr Madrid Server Location

Now that Vultr have set up a Madrid, Spain server location. I really would like to see it available in Cloudways.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Infrastructure Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Comment Contacter Air France

Air France à élaborer les termes et conditions pour ses clients qui ont annulé leur vol ou dont les vols sont annulés par la compagnie. Comment Contacter Air France pour annulations de vol de la compagnie lisez ce blog.

Les politique d'annulations de vol d’Air France

• Les annulations faites dans les 24 heures de réservations et qui sont faites à cause d’urgence médicale sont gratuites.
    • Les annulations après 24 heures de réservations de vol sont chargées par les frais d'annulations.
    • Annulations de vol d’Air France n’est pas possible après enregistrement de vol.
    • Les vols annulés par…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Help for students

Hello, if you have any problems with writing a term paper, I want to recommend a good site where you will definitely be helped! https://programmingassignments.help/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Update the Breeze plugin to include a setting to clear cache from a mobile browser (It's currently only possible on desktop)

I ran into trouble today when I made an important time-sensitive update to a site while away from my desktop and needed to clear cache in order for the update to show on the front-end.

Accessing the wp-admin via mobile, on the mobile browser does not show the Breeze top admin menu, thus I was unable to clear the cache via mobile. I had to get on support chat, provide the support tech with admin login details and ask them to clear the Breeze cache for me. This is less than ideal.

Please update the Breeze Plugin to provide buttons…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LAST MINUTE ESSAY HELP You don’t have much time to write and submit your essay within the deadline, isn’t it? Well, this situation is stress

You don’t have much time to write and submit your essay within the deadline, isn’t it? Well, this situation is stressful for every student, and that is why, Archlite Assignments has come up with last-minute essay help & writing services. Our UK-based experienced writers will work on your essays in less time without compromising on quality. With our last-minute essay writing help, you can be assured of receiving the highest grades in your batch. So far, we have successfully delivered a plethora of write-ups to college-goers studying in popular universities stationed in the UK.
    visit us https://archliteassignments.co.uk/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't Shut Down & Delete Every Single Server After Missing Just 1 Payment

Did you know that if you have 1 business card and something happens to it, you're screwed and all of your servers will be deleted?

Don't believe me? Here's part of a transcript from a convo I just had with support (9/16/2022):

Me: so basically, if i ever get my card stolen from me, i am screwed

Support: you are not screwed if that happens, you can always contact your bank

Me: because then i wouldnt be able to add funds, or any card if i only have 1 biz card, and a new card in the mail would take…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. custom technology development Services

Colan Infotech is an emerging technology development services company based out of India. We provide high quality software solutions to our clients across various domains like Healthcare, Education, Banking & Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telecom, Media, E-Commerce, etc. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are experts in their respective fields.

Visit: https://colaninfotech.com/services/emerging-technologies-development/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cloudways Dashboad feature to Disable/Enable Automatic Updates in WordPress core/themes/plugin--

Cloudways Dashboad feature to Disable/Enable Automatic Updates in WordPress core/themes/plugin

like this blog
    https://rankmath.com/blog/disable-automatic-updates-in-wordpress/

instead of using 3rd party plugin why not put that in platform level?
    :) hope this is a good idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add tagging system to sites.

This could use the 'project's' feature but need to be implemented as a tag system similar to how 'staging' appears. Would be super handy at a glance to see if a site is 'in development', 'staging' or 'live'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. house construction company

Construction is a very lucrative industry. Over 50% of American households have at least one full-time worker, and as most of you know, construction companies have become a very popular choice for many homeowners and builders. They are also one of the most profitable industries. Whether you’re looking to start a construction company, or are a professional that has been in the industry for years, there are some things that you’re going to need to know. Perhaps you’d like to get started on your own now, or you may want to learn more about the industry for your business. Whatever…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for Backup Payment Method

Please add support for a backup payment method on our accounts. Preferably multiple backups, if possible. So that you can bill the backup payment method if the primary one fails for some reason.

I recently had an issue at my day job with one of our corporate accounts, where we are hosting around 200 new websites per month on your platform. When the payment method failed, I had less than 48 hours to get the issue resolved or I was facing the possibility of hundreds of client sites being deleted. This can never happen if you want to support enterprise…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a Laravel development company, Cubet has been to the industry since 15 years.

Cubet (https://cubettech.com/) offers full-stack Laravel development services to businesses, aiding them in picking the optimal combination of front-end and back-end technologies and decreasing the time it takes to build and market web and mobile applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best ayurveda teaching centre Kerala

Are you searching for a best ayurveda school in kerala? Lords ayurveda is the best ayurveda school center in kerala. If you want to experience an excellent Ayurveda courses on the breathtaking Kannur of Kerala, you've come to the right place. Be it to increase your well-being or to tackle specific health problems and we have the complete treatments such as steam bath, Shirovasti Therapie, Ear Treatments, Eye Treatment, Kizhi, Pizhichil, Shirodhara, Oil Massages, Uzhichil(Body Massage), Panchakarma Therapies(Detoxification Treatments). Based on our experience, we have put together various treatment packages that are considered selected treatment approaches. We’re India’s one of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base