Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Backup Time Zone

Cloudways should allow all users to be able to select their specific time zone instead of making them do maths of UTC to <your time zone> this really will help us identify easily our backups. Your internal server functioning may still stick to UTC but for displaying at-least let us see our own time zones.

https://snipboard.io/sI5AlF.jpg

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorting of rackspace emails

I've got a growing list of domain based email accounts, and I can't manage these in anyway with the Rackspace emails. Whilst the service is great value, I need to be able to see available space per account and at least sort the email address by domain, etc. We're pretty much blind right now

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Presently Cloudways supports IPv4, Can anytime soon IPv6 be supported too? I believe its advanced and better for the future

Presently Cloudways supports IPv4, Can anytime soon IPv6 be supported too? I believe its advanced and better for the future

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to see bandwidth usage of a specific website

add new features to see bandwidth usage of a specific website

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. App clones - single backup

It would be great if we can take backups of certain apps (i.e clone app) and be able to set up that clone so it does NOT backup itself everyday. Sometime we just need to take a backup of certain apps before making a change or something, or use for demo/testing purposes. That app does not need to follow the server's backup schedule as it is a waste of space and money to backup such app(s) .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implementation of OpenLiteSpeed (OLS)

LiteSpeed performs better than nginx: it transfers files faster and uses less CPU and memory.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Openlitespeed servers

When Cloudways.com will add Openlitespeed Servers?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Breeze does not flush cache automatically in woo inventory sensitive eshop

When a customer buys an item, the product stock doesn't update if Breeze cache is not emptied. The item can't be added to the cart anymore since that request goes through the database, but could you update Breeze plugin to clear cache when a product changes (to remove bought products from lists on these pages if stock goes to 0) on purchase as well? Now cache is only cleared when updating the product, so changing stock amount by hand updates it even on cached pages, but buying product doesn't. At the moment Breeze can't be used on e-commerce sites where…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Woocommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Backup times match timezone

It would be helpful if the backup times matched the individual timezones. e.g. I am GMT+10 yet I see the backup times display in GMT only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. should implement an in-house ftp, or file manager.

I suggest you should implement an in-house ftp, or file manager.

In the console we should have a file manager, so we shouldn't have to use clients (like Filezilla) for fpt.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow us to set our default admin url as most of us shouldn't be using the default "/wp-admin" for security reasons

For Wordpress and Woocommerce apps we change the default "/wp-admin" URL so any bots that get through can't find it. But the admin link in cloudways stays as the default, is there a way we can make this editable? Interested to see if anyone else would benefit from this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Feature Request - Indicate if application is enabled in 'Applications' dashboard / tab

I sometimes spin up demo apps for clients but then don't hear back (or other reasons) - I don't feel comfortable deleting the apps but would like to quickly turn off 'stale' ones & test the waters

It would be amazing if I could just see a red/green indicator or even better a toggle switch to enable or disable the app on this page https://platform.cloudways.com/apps

ie: the 'APPLICATION ACCESS' flag

I think the same feature would benefit this endpoint as well :)
    - https://platform.cloudways.com/server

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Backups: attach description and local timezone

WHen making backups attach name of backup/description. And select local timezone for the timestamp (not UTC).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add an extra configuration layer for varnish

Please add an additional configuration layer for varnish to give the ability to the user to decide whether to service from varnish cache or the webserver depending on the values stated in the HTTP request header. This can be done with the W3TotalCache plugin (cookie-based caching - maintains separate caches for cookies)

For i.e. If the website is accessed by a mobile device (can be determined by the request header), serve from the mobile cache. If not, serve it from a different cache, etc.

This is very important if the website is specially optimized for mobiles compared to its counter…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Notify me if elasticemail is having errors sending or is blocked

Notify me if elasticemail is having errors sending or is blocked

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow me to create my own server config defaults

I have wished for a way to create my own defaults for settings that automatically get propagated to new servers. This would include config options available in:

• Server Management > Settings and Packages (especially Basic, Advanced, and Packages)

• Application Management > Applications Settings (especially General and PHP FPM config)

It would save time to not have to go manually change all the config on each server but have it automatically create the server with my preferred settings.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ioncube for php 7.4

it would be nice to have ioncube for php 7.4 - it is required by many plugins and webaps. Php 7.4 is on the market for over a year now...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Amazon Product Listing Services

Knowing in detail about Amazon Services and its product listing. Enhance your business by using Amazon Services and increase your customer base with the help of Amazon Product Listing Services. Visit Site: https://www.virtualtechninja.com/amazon-product-listing-services.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Amazon Product Listing Services

Amazon Product Listing Services
    Knowing in detail about <a href="https://www.virtualtechninja.com/amazon-services.php">Amazon Services</a> and its product listing. Enhance your business by using Amazon Services and increase your customer base with the help of <a href="https://www.virtualtechninja.com/amazon-product-listing-services.php">Amazon Product Listing Services</a>.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Womens Online Clothing Store in Uk

Zanouchi is a leading brand of online shopping sites which gives the services in fashion, designing or branding clothes. Zanouchi is a luxury urban wear brand focusing on quality and service. zanouchi gives the best fashion womens online clothing store in UK » like t-shirt,jeans,joggers etc. You can purcahse here the best fashion clothes in reasonable price.

https://www.zanouchi.com/collections/women

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base