Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wait time for support should be added

I prefer to wait for customer support rep that will answer my questions quickly than to not wait and have a support rep answer my questions slowly over many hours. Sure it looks good that customer support can be there right away as a selling point, but you'll have unsatisfied customers who have to wait for answers when they are chatting with support. I'd rather see an actual wait time and get a support rep who can answer me quickly as to not waste my time! So I'm suggesting that wait time be added for chat with support.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

116 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Litespeed Web Server For Batter Website Speed and Performance

☛ LiteSpeed reduces hardware costs
    ☛ LiteSpeed Web Server will increase security
    ☛ The LiteSpeed Web Server increases performance
    ☛ You get better results and more profit also Good in SEO

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can we please get actual 24hr / 365 Live chat?

Can we please get actual 24hr / 365 Live chat? The chat bot is very frustrating and customers wanted to just get referred to an article they would go to the knowledge centre.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PHONE

So I just signed into your service and I know it may be unbelievable but I don't have a cell phone number. I don't see the point of the requirement I could go buy a sim card for $2 - $5 but I honestly just dislike cell phones. I had to enter my wife's number in order to activate my account. I have accounts with both linode and digital ocean and didn't have an issue setting up the account without a cell phone but for some reason it's a problem for you guys. Really dumb. You should remove any impediment…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chat features

Please make a feature that you can setup all chats to automatically be sent to email and or set up system your end that makes all chat a support ticket

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Update active tickets when you are investigating

The ticketing system has no indication that a call is actively being worked on. I understand that some tickets take some time to investigate, but it would be helpful to know when a ticket is actively being worked on even if there are no results on the investigation yet.

Also, if the ticket is going to take some time to action (ie large/slow process) then inform the ticket/client of an expected timeline rather than leaving the ticket without an update for hours at a time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make sure emails have the account CLEARLY marked on the emails

I am receiving billing emails that tell me invoices paid BUT not linked to an account -- I have over 6 accounts to manage and have NO idea whicj account is being referenced -- thanks

Hi David,

A quick note to let you know that we have successfully charged the invoice listed below:

Invoice Number: 629543

Amount: 171.15 USD

You can view this invoice in the invoice section inside platform.

Feel free to get in touch with us via Live Chat for questions/comments.

We appreciate your business!

Thank you,
    Cloudways Team
    www.cloudways.com

|LASTSERVERDISCLAIMER|

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automated e-mail creating Confusion and Misunderstanding from both sides for NO reason at all

Automated E-mails Like this can create confusion and misunderstanding for cloudways and the Client for No reason at all
    (you can talk to Wagas N. abut this issue, which needs great attention and improvement!)

Hi,
    A new domain: xxxxxxxx.xxx has been added to the Rackspace email addon.

To make sure that you receive emails through the Rackspace addon, please update the DNS MX records. For this, refer to the Rackspace documentation (https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/set-up-dns-records-for-cloud-office-email/).

Note that you do not need to update the DNS records everytime you add an additional mailbox on the domain: xxxxx.xxxx
    Regards,
    Cloudways Team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Chat Button does not Work on Firefox!

Chat Button does not Work on Firefox!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove the useless live chat bot

The live chatbot is useless and only seems to try and suggest knowledgebase articles. Which I am well aware of where the knowledge base is. It is pointless and frustrating.

To make matters worse the live chat agents always ask "how can I help you" Which I already asked the question and have to repeat or tell them to read above.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add feedback option under the help section plus have a feedback link on each page

Feedback options are still hard to find -- only found one after 3 to 4 mins looking

• no link on the bottom of subpages - would be great to give page-specific tips and ideas

• nothing in help if I type feedback into search

• no option button at top or bottom of help area which is 2nd place I looked after looking at the page footer

Thanks for a great system -- it's really good -- and I would be happy to help it be better :)
    - atAdd feedback option under the help section plus have a feedback link on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support Quality

The support quality and speed has been degraded fast lately..

When I just became customer @Cloudways (like a year ago) support was fast and helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. improve your onboarding process

I have had a pretty terrible onboarding experience. You issued me a blacklisted IP so I am not able to use transactional email. Your reps then tried to lie to me and tell me it is the domain that is blacklisted. Horrible horrible horrible!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cloudways support it's total crap.

When I got to Cloudways, the support was great. Now it's total crap. They do not solve anything and always say that the problem is the application and to talk to the developer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to Change icloud password

in order to Change your icloud Password , You Can reset or Change iCloud password on iPhone/iPad very easily.

Here is Some superb tricks for How to Change iCloud password on iphone

Follow the given guideline to Change icloud Password , after following this steps you can fix your issues , but unable to fix change icloud password Click on given link .

Step 1. fIrst of all Open Settings on iPhone/iPad.
    Step 2. If you have signed in with your iCloud account, tap your Apple ID > Password & Security > Change password and reset a new password. (On…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve Technical Support - currently it's very bad

Please improve the skills of your technical support agents. I run about 17 servers with you guys, but the Technical Support is now unbelievably bad. I am that point of looking to move all 60 sites somewhere else. And what's the point of having SLA if it's meaningless. You used to have good support. Now it's awful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a KB article on making a subdomain site with a separate application than main domain

I think for regular folks like me it would help to have a KB article on simply making a subdomain with a new application. I think it's a common thing people want to do.

so example... I have my main app with main domain www.example.com and the KB would show how to add something like store.example.com with separate WP install or other app...

I think a KB like that would be helpful :) Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add **Purge CDN** to Breeze

When developing a site, site creators will always be toggling settings on and off to make sure everything is working correctly.
    Yet the only way to purge the CDN is to go all the way back into the CloudWays /apps/ dashboard, then purge the CDN from within:
    https://prnt.sc/jtwa07

The benefits of my suggestion is that it will ease customer service request, reduce on live chat inquiries, and help the site owner alleviate problems when creating content & toggling settings + plugins:
    Add Purge CDN to the Breeze plugin's CDN tab
    https://prnt.sc/jtw8zm

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Be able to view support tickets opened by team members without cc

I need to be able to designate which of my Cloudways team member are part of my organization and then be able to view the status of any ticket they have opened.

Your support ticket portal has 3 columns: My Requests, Requests I'm CC'd on, and Organization Requests but apparently Organization Requests does not work ???

It's not enough to ask team members to try to remember to CC me on their tickets. Instead, I should be able to designate which of my team members are part of my organization and then be able to see the status of their…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Timed Tickets System

I would like to suggest that a feature be added where tickets are timed. As in where there is countdown timer on tickets, so that customers can have an accurate time-frame as to when a ticket will be resolved by. This is to prevent customers from having to keep asking chat reps about this. It think the time-frame for a ticket to solved by should be decided by the appropriate engineer upon first receiving the ticket, and then a countdown timer put on the ticket. And the aim should be to resolve every ticket before the countdown timer goes to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base