Add docker support
Rateb Ben Moussa commented
Why such big feature not getting Up Votes ?!
- Please think about providing your web apps (Magento, WordPress...) as a Docker Image to test them locally (using same service/configuration ...)
- Provide hosting custom Docker container like Amazon ECS or based on it (https://aws.amazon.com/ecs/details/)
- Finally, scaling a Docker image will be easier to manage for your customer so we can create DB Instance + WebServer Instance and scale them independently.
Kindly check this resource: http://stackoverflow.com/a/18287169/165748
is there any update on this?
AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented
Can any of the supporters please give some scope on what you would like to see implemented when it comes to supporting support?
* Do you want to be able to launch containers, let Cloudways deploy your preferred app on top of a container (i.e. wordpress) and manage it like you do with other apps in normal virtual machines on Digital Ocean or Vultr?
* Or you want to be able to deploy your own docker images with your application on top of infrastructure (be it a VMs, a physical host ...) that we make available to you?
* Or something else?
It will help set our mind related to this. We are discussing options internally, one being adding a container (over physical hardware) infrastructure provider over which you could deploy/manage your applications like done now.
Marcelo Amorim commented