Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Revive ad server

Please can you consider supporting the Revive Ad Server

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shared folder between project.

possible shared folder or permission folder, between project, because like yii we have same vendor, or same resource.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Multiple DB accounts

We would like the ability to have multiple user accounts to our database so that we can have different levels of access/permission.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give PROCESS access to the DB for performance monitoring

Having PROCESS access to the Database will allow for us to use monitoring tools so that we can better determine what tuning needs to be done on the DB server would be extremely helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. what versions of php and mysql am I running

what versions of php and mysql am I running

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to connect to navicat external databases

Option to connect to navicat external databases

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add SFTP details in api

The current API doesn't enable a user to retrieve Application SFTP credentials, adding this in shouldn't be hard.

There is also some weird data in the current server list

"sysuser": "user",
    "sys
    password": "password",

Not sure what this is used for.

Also having the ability to set SFTP username and password on an application is a must. You can update the master username and password of the server so why not application SFTP?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. homepage wording

On the home page when you look at the pricing details and click on "View more plans" the button that then shrinks the plans back to a lesser amoutns says "View smaller plans"

Would read better if it said "View less plans"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Write a doc on exactly what apps and setup to use for woocommerce emails from xxx@mydomain.com

I am setting up a woocommerce store on cloudways. I want to send the customer emails such as order confirmation etc from woocommerce showing that they are coming from xxx@mydomain.com.

I have read the various email docs but I am still confused. Maybe someone could write a doc for this very specific situation explaining what add-ons do I use. How do I set them up to send these automated emails?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add ability to clone server with different SQL/PHP versions

I found that you cannot clone an application and select "New Server" if the application you are cloning is from a server that has a higher PHP or SQL version than the other.

Would like to see "New Server" scale in terms of the packages that are installed on the server during the clone versus just failing after 10 minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Set user to reset permissions file magento

I have an old installation at the time the user was the name of the application, after creating the master credentials changed the name, now I face some problems with session files, popup that does not close, I believe it is related to this because to magento save information records with The name of another user different from what it has now, then two different ones and when reset the permissions the old one disappears and the new one appears and after a while the old one returns ... it's all gone ... I'm having to clean the files Session…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. UI improvement for Delete Server/App sequence

Suggestion: Change the Delete confirmation for deleting an app or server to type DELETE Server Name or DELETE Application name or something.

Reason: The process for deleting a Server or an Application is exactly the same, same buttons, same location, etc. It is just a matter of which screen you are on when you initiate the delete sequence. And although the Console does a good job of showing what you are about to delete, the comfortable and clumsy user (like myself) often doesn't pay attention and just types DELETE (because that is the process). Thus, it can be easy to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add mySQLi support

php 7 only support mysqli database and not mysql.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alert When Emails are Trying to be Sent from the Server Instead of 3rd Party or add-on

It would be very helpful for monitoring purposes and quality control purposes if we could be alerted when emails are trying to be sent from the server instead of 3rd party or add-on.

For example I have a plugin that allows me to setup emailing through mandrill on a site by site basis. This allows for better tracking. In some cases the sites are not able to communicate with mandrill and it falls back to using wp_mail() which would try to get the server to send out the email. Since Cloudways doesn't support emailing from servers these emails fail silently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ask for a confirmation when "Removing" git repo from "Deployment via Git"

When removing Github repo from "Deployment via Git", please ask for a confirmation first. I clicked Remove button by accident, then had to set it up again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. pagespeedy php free extension

pagespeedy is a php free extension, awesome server side cache... varnish is having some problems in prestashop latest version... plz guys, pagespeedy :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. support the Cross Browser Testing Tool(chrome&firefox mainly) as one option of Application

Hi Team,
    pretty disappointed when i don't see the Cross Browser Testing Tool(chrome&firefox mainly) in the Application's option, just for your reference(https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=browser+testing), it's a widely used Application, i don't demand too fancy functionality out there by cloudways.com, but just expect to have the basic functions with this related, e.g: can open browsers, install extensions/add-ons, can upload test files as https://crossbrowsertesting.com/ provides currently. that's it!

Thanks for consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base