Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1731 results found

1. MetaMask Chrome Extension

Well, for almost a decade, Bitcoin was the only blockchain crypto that we knew and the world of digital currencies hadn’t really evolved. But, look at the crypto world in existence today- there are plenty of variants to go about and plenty to invest in. The crypto that acquired a great spotlight throughout the world was Ethereum and soon enough, people were investing in it and earning from it. To wit, there is no saying, how much profit crypto traders were taking home. https://sites.google.com/coinsloginn.com/metamaskcromeextension/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You need to add a scheduler which 'stop' & 'start' server automatically.

I am a technical person, and I am suggesting one important change, and that is: I my am stopping and starting my server manually. So you need to add a scheduler which 'Start' & 'Stop" Server automatically because it is very hard to start server on fix time. So please add scheduler or timer which stop and start server automatically. Thanks Regard Babar Hussain Shah.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Which kids-soccer-shoes should I buy?

I want to buy kids-soccer-shoes for my daughter but I can't understand which knee boots are best. can anyone suggest to me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. whitelist wild card entries for mysql remote access

Right now, we can whitelist IP addresses. Please allow wild card (%) for whitelisting any IP for remote access. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How do I setup ampedwireless Range Extender?

Setup.ampedwireless.com can be set up very easily, whether it is a wired network or wireless network. We should open web browser of our choice and type IP address of our Setupampedwireless.com router in the address bar. And then we should enter the default User name and Password of our router by accessing the admin panel.
    https://setupampedwireless.info/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How do I log into my NETGEAR KB router?

Routerlogin.net is the Netgear default web address to log in to our settings portal. Once we type this in the address bar, we will be redirected to router log in Nighthawk page, where we can set up our router with the Smart Wizard. The important point is that the users must properly configure their modem prior to initiating the Netgear router log in process.
    https://kbnetgearrouter.net/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Labour Hire South Auckland

In the present day recruitment scenario, recruitment agencies have a very important role to play. Recruitment Agencies are those agencies that helps in employers to search employees . Recruitment agencies creates a link between employer and employees and creates a bond between them. Various organization frequently outsources their employee recruitment to a particular recruitment agencies. Such recruitment agencies takes care of various jobs like interviewing , short listing and much more. Job seekers can visit the local recruitment offices or can check the online platforms. Thus recruitment agencies have a very important role in helping those people who are in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SafeUpdates monthly option for scheduled updates

I think it is essential to have the option for monthly schedule updates. Plugin updates sometimes can break a site from faulty code, and I think it would be useful to have the option for not-so-regular updates. A monthly option sounds ideal because it will reduce workload for our developer to check on regular base the site after the updates which now the latest scheduled option is weekly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make New AWS data center in Dubai, UAE available

AWS has opened the new data center in Dubai, UAE for powering middle east business sites and its now operational. please make Dubai, UAE data center available to choose in cloudways AWS Plans. Please check link below for official confirmation by amazon for opening a new data center in UAE.

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/now-open-aws-region-in-the-united-arab-emirates-uae/

https://aws.amazon.com/local/middle_east/infrastructure/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How can I disable google captcha?

Hi I want to disable google captcha on the check out page when customer visit rack order status tracking page. Visit this https://trackingsinfo.com/nordstrom-rack-order-status-tracking/ and do let me know how to to disable this from page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Help for students

Hello, if you have any problems with writing a term paper, I want to recommend a good site where you will definitely be helped! https://programmingassignments.help/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Users have to be able to create an SFTP account where you can point to only one directory. Even cheap hosting providers offer that.

Users have to be able to create an SFTP account where you can point to only one directory. Even cheap hosting providers offer that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Users have to be able to create an SFTP account where you can point to only one directory. Even cheap hosting providers offer that.

Users have to be able to create an SFTP account where you can point to only one directory. Even cheap hosting providers offer that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. <a href="https://sites.google.com/walletlogs.com/cashapplogin/home">Cash App Login</a> Cash App Login, quite simply, an app for sending and

<a href="https://sites.google.com/walletlogs.com/cashapplogin/home">Cash App Login</a>
    Cash App Login, quite simply, an app for sending and receiving money. Users can create a free account that will then let them instantly send or receive money from other users within the same country.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ai learning platform

Artificial intelligence is an area that requires significant amounts of research and study to truly incorporate into our everyday lives. However, there are many benefits for incorporating these tools in order to make them more accessible as well as beneficial by using artificial neural networks or other technologies like natural language processing instead - which will allow you teach the subject at our school!

Children are being taught artificial intelligence in school, but not many parents know how to react. The idea of teaching AIs-based technology with the goal for it help developed countries improve their development is an exciting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. which of the following is an open-source hypervisor?

A hypervisor screens the creation and running of virtual machines. It permits countless machines with various working frameworks to run on a solitary host machine. This article covers the kinds of hypervisors with portrayals of the top hypervisor innovations.

A hypervisor is a product layer which gives the capacity to run various virtual machines on a similar actual host. It by and large falls into both of the accompanying two groupings

Type1 hypervisors
    Type2 hypervisors.
    Type1 hypervisors straightforwardly run on the actual equipment. They control the equipment as well as deal with the virtual machines. Type1 are additionally named uncovered…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Update the Breeze plugin to include a setting to clear cache from a mobile browser (It's currently only possible on desktop)

I ran into trouble today when I made an important time-sensitive update to a site while away from my desktop and needed to clear cache in order for the update to show on the front-end.

Accessing the wp-admin via mobile, on the mobile browser does not show the Breeze top admin menu, thus I was unable to clear the cache via mobile. I had to get on support chat, provide the support tech with admin login details and ask them to clear the Breeze cache for me. This is less than ideal.

Please update the Breeze Plugin to provide buttons…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Phantom Wallet: Setup your access to the Solana blockchain wallet

Phantom is the top-rated and most secured Solana blockchain wallet that let your store, send, receive,
    collect, and swap tokens. You can use Phantom to manage SOL-based currencies such as SOL, USDT,
    USDC, Raydium (RAY), and Serum (SRM). To withdraw tokens on Phantom, you may be charged up to
    0.85% as a service fee. Now, if you have made up your mind to start trading on this platform then you
    need to go through the wallet setup process.
    https://sites.google.com/askscryptous.com/phantomwallet/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't Shut Down & Delete Every Single Server After Missing Just 1 Payment

Did you know that if you have 1 business card and something happens to it, you're screwed and all of your servers will be deleted?

Don't believe me? Here's part of a transcript from a convo I just had with support (9/16/2022):

Me: so basically, if i ever get my card stolen from me, i am screwed

Support: you are not screwed if that happens, you can always contact your bank

Me: because then i wouldnt be able to add funds, or any card if i only have 1 biz card, and a new card in the mail would take…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable Server Backups and ideally run those as part of the automated weekly maintenance

Hello,

Together with your Support Team we went through the accident caused by the weekly automated maintenance (SETTINGS & PACKAGES -> MAINTENANCE). Debian OS upgrade caused a crash of 3 of our key applications (one WordPress web and two node.js apps). That generated (time) costs on both sides. Our support required few days to bring the node.js apps back to work, Cloudways support was able to get the website to its stable state after several attempts distributed to couple of days effort (huge thanks for that!).

Idea: All the above could have been avoided if there was an option to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base