Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mais india

Mais India Provides you a variety of medical products which is manufactured in india,like IV cannula, safety iv cannula,3way-stopcock, 3way-stopcock with extension tube, foley catheter, endotracheal tube, pressure monitoring line, etc., so please go and check our website- https://maisindia.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best Mattress in Noida | Mattress in Noida

You love good sleep and we love delivering good sleep with our best mattresses. So, sleep right and wake up revived with Shinysleep, best mattress in Noida.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cloning a Staging App or cone a db from another app

Cloning a staging app for a team member is required. Even cloning just a db from another app will be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How We Get the foley balloon catheter Products.

Get the best foley balloon catheter Products from mais india medical devices online. For more details please visit our website- https://maisindia.com/foley-balloon-catheter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Download Kindle App For Mac

If your printer goes offline, there may be a few reasons behind it. Here are some of them, and how to fix them.
    1. Connection issues: If there is a connection problem with the printer, it can go offline. First, check to see if the printer is properly connected to the PC.
    2. Spooler problems: If there is a stopped or slow 'Spooler' problem, your printer may not work well. Check to see if this is the case, and fix it.
    3. Incorrect Printer Settings: Make sure you have selected your product as the 'Default Printer' for your PC. If…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. best montessori in bangalore

Best Montessori schools in Bangalore, Ifs school aim is to create global leader & mindful human beings through a different approach we also offer elementary Montessori schools in Bangalore. visit: [url=”https://ifs.school/"]best Montessori in bangalore[/url]

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. User managed Firewall Like sucuri or cloudflare

I would love to see a user manageable firewall like sucuri or cloudflare available as an add-on. Maybe combine your CDN with a front-end firewall with a practical UI for basic rules.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Presently Cloudways supports IPv4, Can anytime soon IPv6 be supported too? I believe its advanced and better for the future

Presently Cloudways supports IPv4, Can anytime soon IPv6 be supported too? I believe its advanced and better for the future

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Email pdf copy of invoices

It would be benficial to have our invoices emailed to us. As a business owner the time taken to login and download invoices is time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Office 365 Migration

EdbMails supports the migration of mailboxes between different Office 365 tenants, which can be useful for organizations. You can migrate source Office 365 mailboxes to target Office 365 as well as live Exchange. You can also export the mailboxes to PST.
    The solution helps migrate individuals as well as multiple mailboxes of any size and scale. It supports an Incremental migration feature that avoids duplicate items on the target mailboxes.

Why Office 365 Migration?

EdbMails provides plenty of advanced features for the successful migration of your Office 365 mailboxes. It simplifies the entire migration process, thus makes you achieve significant…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use Cloudways app name instead of app url in New Relic

At the moment the identifier that's sent through to new relic is "woocommerce-000000-0000000.cloudwaysapps.com" which makes it really hard to monitor 130 sites as I don't know which site is which. It would be great if there was a way to make it the primary domain instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add a dark mode when on the server and application screens

A traditional dark mode with a dark grey background and the app boxes also a darker colour so the screen isn't a bright white light 24/7

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow one email to be used on several accounts

I have just been trying to set up my developers as my team and like most developers, these people have a side hustle and some have an account with CW. However I just realised that I cant add them as emails can only be used once. Crazy guys, how do I now add my team easily

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cloudways Account

Please add all the features of cloudways in the 3 day trial account and please also add a tutorial on Linux that how Linux is used in cloudways platform and please add the guide with screenshots of Linux CLI.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cloudways Account

I have visited Live chat multiple times and found that Ticket is only created when account is created as a registered user if possible please add How to create a ticket in 3 day trial account and add all the features of a registered user in the 3 day trial account . Secondly please also add a tutorial on Linux that how Linux is used in cloudways platform and please add the guide with screenshots of Linux CLI

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Linux tutorial and add ticket option in 3 day trial account

I have visited Live chat multiple times and found that Ticket is only created when account is created as a registered user if possible please add How to create a ticket in 3 day trial account and add all the features of a registered user in the 3 day trial account . Secondly please also add a tutorial on Linux that how Linux is used in cloudways platform and please add the guide with screenshots of Linux CLI.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Linux tutorial and add ticket option in 3 day trial account

I have visited Live chat multiple times and found that Ticket is only created when account is created as a registered user , so if possible please add How to create a ticket in 3 day trial account and add all the features of a registered user in the 3 day trial account . Secondly please also add a tutorial on Linux that how Linux is used in cloudways platform and please add the guide with screenshots of Linux CLI.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Linux tutorial and add ticket option in 3 day trial account

I have visited Live chat multiple times and found that Ticket is only created when account is created as a registered user , so if possible please add How to create a ticket in 3 day trial account and add all the features of a registered user in the 3 day trial account . Secondly please also add a tutorial on Linux that how Linux is used in cloudways platform and please add the guide with screenshots of Linux CLI.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cloudways gave me about 2x faster load times than SiteGround's cloud hosting and I'm paying 1/2 of what I was. My site loads instantly and y

Cloudways gave me about 2x faster load times than SiteGround's cloud hosting and I'm paying 1/2 of what I was. My site loads instantly and you can click through my pages to see how fast they load. They use latest PHP versions, MariaDB, and a very fast infrastructure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adam from WPcrafter. Website takes forever to load the backend always hated it. I wanted sheer performance. But now I deleted the server an

Adam from WPcrafter. Website takes forever to load the backend always hated it. I wanted sheer performance.

But now I deleted the server and the trial expired so that caused a bad experience as I had 2 days left and really your trial should be longer.

I rate it Cways 4 out of 5. I don't remember telling me that deleting my server will kill my trial.

You guys can do better on that one and work for implementing a 30 day trial (or reseller option etc.).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base