Skip to content

Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

244 results found

1. SafeUpdates. allow scheduling of updates only for updates that have been released for at least 48 hours.

Enhancement to SafeUpdates.

I have a small business. I like the idea of safeupdates. I typically wait to install an update until 24-48 hours after an update has been released, to allow time for the developer to fix critical bugs that were discovered after the item was released. I would like to schedule safeupdates in a similar fashion. It would be nice to schedule SafeUpdates to only install updates that have been released for a period of time e.g. 24 or 48 hours.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A Beginner Guide to dissertation experts

dissertation experts are coaches who are proficient in writing dissertations through various subjects. A dissertation means to thoroughly and skillfully discuss a topic- its discourse and a dissertation is an interdependent work that often consists of chapters such as an Introduction, literature review, etc. A dissertation experts is the most important piece of write-up a student will draft in their university/college terms, both as a way to reflect on their research skills, showcase their writing skills to the reader as well as have the impact of literally changing a student's life forever.
    visit us: https://thestudenthelpline.com/uk/dissertation-experts.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 BHK Builder Floor in Uttam Nagar Delhi

2 Bathrooms. Resale. 2 BHK Property for Sale in Uttam Nagar Delhi: A spacious 2 BHK Builder Floor in Uttam Nagar Delhi, Delhi. It has a built-up area of 522 sqft and is priced at Rs. 28.00 lac. It is a semi-furnished property.
    https://dreamhomemakers.in/properties/2-bhk-builder-floor-in-uttam-nagar-delhi-1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Get Genuine Mahindra Spare Parts at Best Price

BP Auto Spares India is an online Mahindra Spare Parts store that stocks an extensive range of Mahindra Bolero Parts, Mahindra Scorpio Parts, Mahindra Truck Parts and other parts for Mahindra vehicles. You can find genuine Mahindra spare parts here for your vehicle and get them delivered to your doorstep.

Product Features:
    Huge selection of genuine Mahindra spare parts.
    Wide range of Mahindra vehicles covered.
    Easy to search and locate the part you need.
    Fast and free shipping.

Website https://www.bpautosparesindia.com/vehicle/mahindra-spare-parts/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How Do Online Exam Helpers Help in your Exam?

Online exam helpers are tools or resources that assist students in preparing for and taking online exams. They can provide practice questions, study guides, and test-taking strategies.

Some online exam helpers may also include features such as timed practice tests, performance tracking, and personalized feedback.

By using these tools, students can improve their understanding of the material and increase their confidence in taking the online exam help uk.

Tips for Taking Online Exams

Plan Ahead:

Make sure you have a good understanding of the exam format, the types of questions that will be asked, and the time limit.

This will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What is the difference between VDI and VPN

The difference between VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) and VPN (Virtual Private Network) comes down to the type of remote access each provides. VDI is a service that allows users to securely connect remotely to their own virtual desktop, while VPN provides secure remote access by encrypting user traffic.

In terms of security, both solutions provide effective security measures including authentication, encryption and access control. The key differences are in how they are used and the features they offer:

With VDI, users can securely connect over public or private networks to their own virtual desktops as if they were sitting at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Buy Candle Holders Online To Light Your Space With Elegance!

Is your space ready for a glow-up? A perfect home demands a vibe that lights up the home's aesthetics and matches your aura. Candle holders are the most perfect ways to give your space an essence of fresh vibe with a dash of elegance and style. Look no further and visit Opaque Studio today! Give your home a chance to shine!
    Please visit us- https://opaquestudio.in/product-category/home-decor/candle-holders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pros and cons of Skullcandy Bluetooth earbuds

Skullcandy Bluetooth earbuds are not for professional listeners; they will be satisfactory for beginners.

Pros:

In this price range with such outstanding rivals such as boult, boat, etc. it delivers you with the presumably best sound quality and experience.
    It is an IPX4 water-resistant element that encourages you to wear it in the gym or while walking.
    Its size is small so it will not glance like a giant button popping out of your ears.
    Probably the best earbuds to buy for casual listening.

Cons:

The foremost complication is that it does not fit in everybody's ears.
    It equips a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How do I speak to someone at KLM?

When booking a flight, KLM Airlines gives fantastic help and service. If you want to speak with a real person at KLM and receive prompt assistance with a flight booking or another flying service, you will call KLM right away and discuss your questions to receive a response when you need it. KLM enables you to use a phone call service and speak with a customer support agent on the phone at a crucial moment. If you want to communicate your concerns to a KLM customer agent, you must follow the instructions given by the customer representative team. It would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cloudways performance

I saw your article
    https://www.cloudways.com/blog/laravel-performance-optimization/
    to maximize the laravel based application performance with server you provide but I see, your website
    https://www.cloudways.com/
    also needs speed optimization. I just checked your page score using lighthouse its showing
    performance points 62 for web and 42 for mobile out off 100 which is very poor score.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Secutiry

Can a security firm that specializes in event security provide safe and unobstructed screening services?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Elastic Email usage as SMTP

I have a an application developed in PHP, That application has only option "SMTP" for sending emails. I have selected elastic email service but there are no documentation use elastic as SMTP. Although I got information from support but I think that should be part of documentation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How do I cancel my Thai airways ticket?

If are you also thinking about how to cancel your flight from Thai airways and what are the cancellation fees and services and you want an instant solution from Thai airways? You can contact their service center. They will help you out with the problem and he/she will cancel your flight with some cancellation charges. If you want to connect with Thai airways, you can connect with their social media channels and you can give you can your feedback just you have to fill out the feedback form.

For more information visit
    https://www.travoflys.com/blogs/thai-airways-flight-cancellation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do I talk to a real person at American Airlines?

Managing a trip can be challenging at times. It is a big responsibility to be in charge of travel accounts. If you want to book tickets we can help you to figure out the best course of action. Look at American Airlines flights to your area. You may also phone the toll-free number to get your flight reservations done directly from the customer service team. And other than that if you need any assistance you can check the link attached.

Link: https://www.travoflies.com/article/how-do-i-talk-to-a-person-at-american-airlines

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ¿Cómo cambiar la fecha de un vuelo en Easyfly?

Si los pasajeros reservan sus billetes en Easyfly airways y de repente cambian sus planes de viaje. Luego piensan en cómo cambiar la fecha de un vuelo en Easyfly. No se asuste, puede reprogramar fácilmente su hora y fecha en línea. En primer lugar, debe visitar el sitio web oficial de Easyfly y también puede contactarlos a través de llamadas, identificadores de redes sociales y un formulario de contacto. Luego, los miembros de su centro de atención al cliente se comunicarán con usted y resolverán todos sus problemas.

For more information please visit https://www.travoflys.com/articulos/como-cambiar-un-vuelo-en-easyfly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SEO services

I have been looking for quality SEO services for promoting my website for a long time. I want to say that now you can meet many companies that do their work in bad faith. But for 2 years now, my business has been promoted by an SEO company https://torontosearchengineoptimization.com/ that specializes in local SEO. Their team quickly collected all the necessary semantics for my website, made a link building plan and competitor analysis, thanks to which my site is at the top in SERP and I will receive a large number of online customers. I think that my advice will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do You Know New Holland 3230 Price And Features?

New Holland 3230 Nx is a versatile and a classic tractor in India. It is one of the best tractors in India, which comes with the latest features with powerful engine. which makes it more classy and powerful. By New Holland 3230 tractor farmers can do tasks effectively and efficiently and it is beneficial for longer operational farm tasks. It comes with a fair and budget friendly price range. Therefore, it is so convenient and profitable for farmers. Visit Site: https://www.tractorjunction.com/new-holland-tractor/3230-nx/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ghostwriting

Why choose 360 Ghostwriting as your ghostwriting agency?

Hiring a ghostwriter is the best decision you can make if you want your business to run smoothly. 360 Ghostwriting is among the top USA-based custom ghostwriting agencies. 360 Ghostwriting is a one-stop ghostwriting platform that provides a comprehensive variety of services to global customers and business personnel. The professional ghostwriters at our company prioritize the requirements of clients and produce the best results. We provide the top ghostwriting services which include, book formatting, creative writing, ghostwriting, amazon marketing, article writing, SEO writing, book promotion, book cover design, Wikipedia writing, etc. Particularly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cloning servers needs to keep notify the user that VARNISH and CRON job settings will be lost in the process.

I recently found out after I cloned a server and deleted it that my cron jobs and varnish settings were ALL LOST in the process.
    Cloudways had no way to bring back the old settings even after contacting tech support. This is not a good policy.

The first thing that needs to happen is ALL users who clone servers need to be notified in the process which settings will be lost and how to save those settings.

Next is that those settings need to be transfered in future clones or at least keep a folder of the files that were…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Turkish Airlines Change Flight

For the need of Turkish Airlines Change Flight, Turkish Airlines implement and enforce the law or rule prepared by the U.S. Department of transport. If passengers book or purchase a non-refundable ticket, then you will get no refund for sure.

https://www.flightzticket.com/change-turkish-airlines-flight

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13