Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Greenview 2 Expo Golf Villas Phase 5 at Emaar South

Emaar Launched its new project Expo Golf Villas Greenview 2 Phase 5 at Emaar South, which offers three and four bedroom villas start from AED 1,081,888, With two designs each villa is high-windowed and tasteful to exude perspectives of trimmed lawns, parks and these shared spaces.
    https://www.thedubailands.com/expo-golf-villas-emaar-south

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Top Assignment Help

1. Writing is a touch knack to crack. Depending on the person’s aptitude, it takes days and years to grasp and refine properly. Hence, students turn to https://www.assignmentsonweb.co.uk for its brilliant assignments writing services. The service has employed a talented team of writers and proof-readers to produce original and well-written content on time. For more information, contact its support staff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How do I change my Cloudways email ID??

I cannot change my Cloudways email ID.
    Please advise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Group permissions for Teams

Group Permissions

Feature Request: Under the Team settings, I'd like to have a Group where I can set permission for the group of people instead of per person.

This would make it easy to bring on new team members and add them to a group in Cloudways.

For example, I might have an "Admin" group where I've allowed access to billing. And I would also have a "Developers" group that gives access to the console and support, but not billing.

I hope that explains the feature well. Please let me know if you have any questions about it. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. provide a way for site-administrators to view the auth.log

When sites are hacked the first thing to check is the auth.log to see who accessed what, when. When a compromise happens we need to be able to investigate immediately and find a fix.
    Can site owners be provided with a way to see the auth.log for their site, similar to how we can currently view web access/error logs?

Specifically what I'm requesting is live (and perhaps filtered to my site) visibility on:
    * auth.log
    * sftpserver.log
    * history of auth and sftp
    server logs so that we can go back at least a week to see if we…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Where to hire cheap yet best Crypto Fund Administrator?

Hello Guys,Hope everybody is doing great! The purpose of me to visit here is to clear out my confusion about where to hire the cheap yet best Crypto Fund Administrator. Actually, after researching a lot and asked many people have increased my confusion. Now I am not able to decide for which company I need to go with. That’s the reason I visit here and want an exact answer from you all. Please suggest me the name of the company that offers the ideal yet affordable fund administrator services. It is my request that tell me the name of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. iPhone Ekran Değişimi

iPhone Ekran Değişimi
    Akıllı telefon denildiğinde aklınıza ilk gelen markaların başında Apple yer alıyor olmalı. iPhone marka cep telefonları kalitesiyle dikkat çekiyor olsa da hâlâ en hassas bölgeleri kuşkusuz ekranları. iPhone ekran değişimi fiyat listesi, iPhone kullanıcıları tarafından sık sık tarafımıza iletilen sorular arasında yer alıyor. Cihazınızın ekranına gelebilecek bir darbe veya baskı sonucunda ekranınızın kırılması mümkün.

iPhone Ön Cam Değişimi
    Ön cam değişimi sırasında orijinal ekranlar kullanılmaktadır. Ancak zamanınız bulunmuyorsa revize ekranlar da kullanılabilir.
    Revize ekranlar orijinal ekranlardır bunlar sağlam çalışan telefonlardan elde edilmektedir.
    OEM olarak temin ettiğimiz “Orijinal Ürün Üreticisi” ekranlar piyasada A+ Kalite olarak adlandırılır. İç ve…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The instant backups should show my timezone locally when they were taken.

The instant backups should show my timezone locally when they were taken.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Write My Dissertation For Me Cheap

We are one of the leading dissertation help organisations not just because of our remaining superiority, but also since of our affordability. We at British Essay are the people thousands of acolytes across the UK contact to ‘write my dissertation for me cheap’; take a cue from them.

https://www.britishessaywriting.co.uk/dissertation-writing-service.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Q Gardens Boutique Apartments at Arjan

Q Gardens Boutique Apartments Launched by AYS Properties located at Arjan Dubailand , Which offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments start from AED 516,206 so this is the best time to buy a property in dubai. Visit : https://www.thedubailands.com/q-gardens-boutique-residences-arjan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search by domain

In the search server or application field, please add also by domain. So we can easily find applications that have specific domains pointing to there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Monitor application wise details improvements

On server > monitoring > summary, there is a "Application Wise Details" table. My suggestion to that table is:

1) Make columns sorteable, so for example I can sort by disk usage, cpu, or memory.
    2) Make Disk usage unit consitent, to easier make a comparison, right aligned, always 2 decimals and always using MB
    3) Separate the Last update column

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Invert Redis Controls on Manage Services tab

I would like to kindly ask the UX/UI relevant Developer, if it could be possible to invert the Stop and the Restart controls on the "Mana Services" tab on the Platform.

Since it's below all the Restart controls, I oftenly Stop Redis instead of Restarting. I assume this isn't a very hard update to make, and would improve a lot the UX on the Platform Hope it can be done, cheers!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add Backup Comment option in application backup and server backup

Please Add Backup Comment option in application backup and server backup so that we can input why was a backup created at this time and which one to chose when restoring from backup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Uninstall New Relic option on Settings & Packages >> Packages

I would like to kindly suggest an option on "Settings & Packages --> Packages" to "Uninstall New Relic" from our servers, and this would automatically remove all those NR scripts on that server.

I keep wondering how much Live Chat & Tickets it could save to Cloudways! This would save so many resources!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Direct access to Rackspace control panel

It would be neat to add the possibility to directly access the Rackspace control panel where we can:
    - add/remove/edit email addresses
    - add DKIM records
    - change the webmail login url
    - add webmail Company logo
    - and other things Rackspace offer to their direct customers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Multisite staging

It would be wonderful to see a high quality staging feature for wordpress multisite with a woocommerce store and WPML on it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pull staging site to live without order tables Magento

The staging area is useless for us at the moment as our client gets quite a few orders so by the time we have finished work on the staging site (including updating products and pages) there have been sales, this means we cannot merge the staging site with live as it overwrites the orders in the database.

For Magento applications (and any other shopping cart) there should be an option to exclude ALL order, customer, invoice tables etc from the migration process. So just an 'exclude customer data' option.

This would then exclude all tables relating to customers including the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Nginx proxy Timeouts

Please add "Nginx proxy Timeouts" settings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. SSH/Platform Login Alerts

As an agency hosting a magnitude of customers through Cloudways we would like to see the ability to get Cloudways Bot alerts and email alerts for the following:

• Cloudways Login

• SSH Login (IP/Location etc)

• SFTP Login

• Changes to application/server configiration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73