Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disallow comment spam

Would be nice if the comments to these threads were free from spam

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow admins to save sets of tables to exclude or include when pushing and pulling

When pushing live from staging or pulling from live to staging, it would be super helpful to be able to save sets of tables to include / exclude so that we don't have to check them on and off each time.

For example. with a multisite install with several sites, a site admin would likely want to exclude the wpsite, wpsitemeta, wpblogs and wpoptions and wpnoptions tables for each site where n is the site id.

Being able to save that set would save time and insure no mistakes get made.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add HSTS server setting

Adding the HSTS setting manually is cumbersome. It would be a great addition to configure via the server admin console.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. email or sms when your server goes over limit

When an application goes over its allocated limit of CPU/RAM/SDD, an email or text message could be sent to the owner to alert them of the situation. The message could include the details of log files of the offending application or problem so the owner can quickly resolve the problem.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable CORs for static assets only

I don't want to enable CORs for my entire application, which includes lots of dynamics, APIs, etc. I only want to enable for specific static file extensions (e.g., css, js, fonts, images), and most of these are served by Nginx, so I can't add .htaccess rules either.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Permit for the specific country

I really like to permit the connection to the particular website only for the assign country which the website is targeting its country. Although the site is in the local language like (https://londonlogodesigns.co.uk/) and there no other clauses to permit of other language or country asisdes from google bots.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Centralized Email Signature for Office 365

E-mail signature plays a vital role in company branding. An email signature with well design and professional look greatly helps to impress the the recipient.
    A centralized email signature management is useful to control the email signature for all the employees at one place. Sigsync Office 365 Email Signature service is the best option to create the company wide Office 365 email signature

Allows creating and controlling email signatures for teams and company at one place.
    Adds signatures based on rules, this avoids adding signature in each and every device used to send mails or to change in multiple devices…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create different Wordpress User and Password for Team members instead of providing the Master Wordpress User and password

Create different Wordpress User and Password for Team members instead of providing the Master Wordpress User and password

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Application Template To Save Time Reinstalling Our Favorite Plugins

When we create a new application, we should have the option to use a prebuilt template that allows us to use our favorite plugins without having to reinstall them every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. build extension for chrome

it will be ease to use and can be as well (https://www.lootandtricks.com)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. J'ai perdu toute les données de mon serveur ....... Comment les récupérez?

Je suggere de prévenir les utilisateur avant la fin du moi du paiement et de permettre une offre annuel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable XMLRPC access for Jetpack plugin

Hi. Having a simple switch to disable XML-RPC is great, but Jetpack complains about connection issues. Maybe you should take the "Disable XML-RPC" plugin path (https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/disable-xml-rpc/) and, by the way, ensure that is compatible with latest WordPress versions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Set PHP version per application

It would be great if we could choose the PHP version per application. Right now, when we have multiple websites/webshops on a server, they all are required to use the same PHP version. This gives difficulties when updating which requires a newer PHP version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. bring back load testing add-on

There used to be a load testing feature. Why is it gone? I wish we still had this functionality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add a dark mode when on the server and application screens

A traditional dark mode with a dark grey background and the app boxes also a darker colour so the screen isn't a bright white light 24/7

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add YOURLs application - the best free & open source shorten url

YOURLs
    https://yourls.org/
    is the best free & open-source URL shortening service, it offers the ability to manage our shorten branded URLs, it's very easy to use, has a lot of features through add-ons, and can do a better job than any other shorten URL service

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow one email to be used on several accounts

I have just been trying to set up my developers as my team and like most developers, these people have a side hustle and some have an account with CW. However I just realised that I cant add them as emails can only be used once. Crazy guys, how do I now add my team easily

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change wordpress login page url within cloudways to prevent brute-force login attempts

It would be great If I could change the login url of my wordpress site from website.com/wp-admin to website.com/my-custom-login-url in order to prevent unwanted brute-force login attempts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cloudways Account

Please add all the features of cloudways in the 3 day trial account and please also add a tutorial on Linux that how Linux is used in cloudways platform and please add the guide with screenshots of Linux CLI.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 80 81
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base