Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn "display_errors" "On" and "Off"

The VTiger CRM application requires "display_errors" to be "On"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Multiple DB accounts

We would like the ability to have multiple user accounts to our database so that we can have different levels of access/permission.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give PROCESS access to the DB for performance monitoring

Having PROCESS access to the Database will allow for us to use monitoring tools so that we can better determine what tuning needs to be done on the DB server would be extremely helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. what versions of php and mysql am I running

what versions of php and mysql am I running

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. To be possible to install librarys

To be possible to install librarys such as WKHTMLTOPDF (http://xfloyd.net/blog/?p=745) to able to use modules for magento that needs it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to connect to navicat external databases

Option to connect to navicat external databases

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Write a doc on exactly what apps and setup to use for woocommerce emails from xxx@mydomain.com

I am setting up a woocommerce store on cloudways. I want to send the customer emails such as order confirmation etc from woocommerce showing that they are coming from xxx@mydomain.com.

I have read the various email docs but I am still confused. Maybe someone could write a doc for this very specific situation explaining what add-ons do I use. How do I set them up to send these automated emails?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add SFTP details in api

The current API doesn't enable a user to retrieve Application SFTP credentials, adding this in shouldn't be hard.

There is also some weird data in the current server list

"sysuser": "user",
    "sys
    password": "password",

Not sure what this is used for.

Also having the ability to set SFTP username and password on an application is a must. You can update the master username and password of the server so why not application SFTP?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. homepage wording

On the home page when you look at the pricing details and click on "View more plans" the button that then shrinks the plans back to a lesser amoutns says "View smaller plans"

Would read better if it said "View less plans"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Proper Drupal 8 cloning

Currenly Drupal 8 application cloning is not 1 button operation, even modification of files is needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to Work on Apps while Process is Running on Server

It seems kind of strange that when I install and app to a server I am not able to do anything else on the server. I know it says the adding of a new app only takes about 2 min, but some times it takes longer(currently it has been running for 15min for me) during this time if I try to access another App it tells me the server is busy. This seems very inefficient especially if you have multiple people working on the apps and server. It would be great if I was able to still have access to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DNS Server

The ability to have a BIND DNS server and host it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. restore : it should be easy process..

restore shud be possible in new application right on same server, present process is too long > clone> DNS change > restore original site> test and then reverse the complete process.
    all this cud be simpler if restore to an application is possible on same server.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Exclusions for New Relic Browser Monitoring / RUM for AMP pages

New Relic injects its Javascript for RUM / Browser monitoring on all pages in an application. That includes /amp pages (thats Googles mobile friendly fast loading pages). When New Relic is on, it adds Javascript to every page - but Google does not allow Javascript on AMP pages

I see its possible to disable New Relic when using PHP implementation, would be great if you guys looked at how its implemented on your platform and allowed exclusions for WordPress AMP. (This might be a problem with Facebook Instant Articles as well?).

Turning off the browser monitoring (in New Relic ->…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add ability to clone server with different SQL/PHP versions

I found that you cannot clone an application and select "New Server" if the application you are cloning is from a server that has a higher PHP or SQL version than the other.

Would like to see "New Server" scale in terms of the packages that are installed on the server during the clone versus just failing after 10 minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The ability to set up client hosting accounts directly from within our own account.

The ability to set up client hosting accounts directly from within our own account and have them linked to have direct access without having to log out, log into the other account, set up migrations, etc

This would save the 2 week free trial that my clients don't need. They are only using you because I am suggesting/making them so they don't need anything free. You make more money and it makes our life easier and saves us time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add more file types on database import

I found myself in a position where I had a huge table locally and wanted to import it on my database.

CSV file ~30mb
    SQL file ~200mb

Unfortunately, we can only import tables from sql files. Would love to see different file types like CSV, JSON, XML

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Set user to reset permissions file magento

I have an old installation at the time the user was the name of the application, after creating the master credentials changed the name, now I face some problems with session files, popup that does not close, I believe it is related to this because to magento save information records with The name of another user different from what it has now, then two different ones and when reset the permissions the old one disappears and the new one appears and after a while the old one returns ... it's all gone ... I'm having to clean the files Session…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base