Skip to content

Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1761 results found

1. Email notifications after server OS has been upgraded

Hi,
    The current issue is that server OS upgrade may break part of application functionality and even if I set maintenance window I may miss when server has been upgraded.

For example, I have about 20 servers waiting for upgrade for Debian 10 and scheduled it with maintenance window, but I'm not sure which Monday you will start upgrade and which of my servers will be upgraded.

So after your upgrade I may start getting random calls from my customers about their application doesn't work properly and I'll have to burn in a rush of contacting CW support and fix…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Salesforce Integration

Slidecast’s presentation platform is a powerful sales enablement tool for any business that gives sales presentations. Create amazing, professional presentations in minutes, not hours, while tracking prospect’s engagement with your pitch with Salesforce integration. Easily keep your sales team and marketing team in sync all the way through your customer journey, while improving the productivity of your sales team and enable them to deliver more sales presentations in less time.
    https://slidecast.com/integrations/salesforce-integration/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Should Fixing Dlinkrouter.local read these easy Steps?

No user can access the Basic Homepage of a router without typing in the login password in the router login window. Any user who wants to access the web interface must know the correct credentials of the dlinkrouter.local login window. You can change the login password of a router at any time using the same web interface of a device. If you encounter any error, you can also take the help of the online manual guide using the official Dlink website.
    https://dlinkrouterlocall.ca/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What is virtual desktop and How Does it works

A virtual desktop is a computer operating system that does not run directly on the endpoint hardware from which a user accesses it.

Virtual desktops are accessible through client software installed directly on an endpoint, which presents the desktop to the user and allows them to interact with it using a keyboard, mouse, touchscreen and peripherals. Virtual desktop clients are available for a wide variety of devices, including PCs, tablets, smartphones and Raspberry Pi.

The three major virtual desktop providers are Citrix, Microsoft and VMware. Many other vendors offer products and services to help IT professionals deploy, manage, secure and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Redis Cache Pro plugin support for existing WordPress apps with No Cloudways Optimizations

Please provide an option to Install the Redis Cache Pro plugin to apps with No Coudways optimizations. Currently, the Redis Cache Pro plugin automatically installs on WordPress installs with Cloudways optimizations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to Re-Order Servers & Better Organize Them

I want to change the order that my servers appear inside of my dashboard. It would be nice if I could drag and drop the servers into my desired order.

I also would like the ability to create server hierarchy. For example, I could have a group of servers for "XYZ client" with the list of servers under that, and another group of servers for "ABC client" with the list of those servers under that grouping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Cloudflare Enterprise Clear Cache REST API Endpoint

There is a manual cache clear button in Cloudway's control panel for clearing the Cloudflare Enterprise cache, but no way to clear this automatically.

Adding a new REST API endpoint https://developers.cloudways.com/docs/ to do this would allow developers to automate this when doing a deployment, or when clearing their application cache.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add green servers in Cloudway

I wonder, if "green servers" could perhaps appear in Cloudway's proposals? It's just an idea, I can easily imagine that implementing this has big hits for the Cloudway company.

Ecology is very important to customers, and it would give a better image if we could indicate that our sites do not consume CO2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. vultr india

Hi sir, hope you are well. I think you know vultr has launched an Indian server in Mumbai city almost 1 month ago, but still, it's not added to vultr, will you include vultr India in cloudways? Because I want to create a Vultr Indian server droplet. because I am waiting for this feature for a long time,

Why do I want a vultr Indian server?

• My 98% of site traffic belongs from India.
    • Vultr server well optimized
    • It's Faster than the digital ocean, Linode, or other
    • Almost 100% uptime -CPU Performance Very Good
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How Can I Increase the Speed of my website?

I know many guys are going to say that I should use WP Rocket or Light Speed Cache Plugins, but the problem is they are affecting the structure of my website. Is there any method to Optimize the speed without affecting the structure of my website?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Salt & hash all passwords currently visible/viewable in CloudWays admin

While the CloudWays service is great, I've been concerned for a while now that I can simply click to copy passwords for SFTP, SSH, databases & WordPress. My concerns have been amplified as yesterday over 1.2 million compromised passwords were stolen from GoDaddy because they stored their details in a similar way: https://wptavern.com/godaddy-data-breach-exposes-1-2-million-active-and-inactive-managed-wordpress-hosting-accounts

Simply put: ALL passwords stored on CloudWays should be salted & hashed. There should be no way for CloudWays (or me) to retrieve them once they've been saved. The fact that I can indicates they are being stored as plaintext, which is a huge security issue. Passwords…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Let us specify the root for a new SFTP account

This is such a basic feature that exists on any cPanel hosting plan. Simply allow us to set the root folder for a new SFTP accounts for an application.

I have software that automatically uploads to the SFTP but the upload fails because your default root (applcations/(appname) is not writable. Simply add a field to let us specify where the root for he new SFTP we just created will be (i.e. applications/(appname)/public_html/newfolder

I cannot stress enough how useful this will be for us developers and will make the CloudWays experience more robust and scalable.

167 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

80 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Clone server settings + preferred server settings

Whenever I clone a server, or even restore from a backup, the server is configured with the default timezone, language, php settings, etc... It's always hard to configure because each configuration changed takes time to save.

So I would like that when a server is cloned it comes with the same settings as the original. Cloning should work like that, right?

Another request is that it is possible to configure the default preferences so that you can apply them all at once without having to manually configure everything one by one.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. can you please add more indian data center in Digital Ocean and vultr

I need an Indian server for my Indian users can you please add more Indian data centers in Digital Ocean and vultr. currently, I have only one option in the digital ocean for Indian users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add another primary owner or give the team member the ability to add people to the team.

I have an agency and I need to have someone other than myself be able to add/remove team members without them using my login. Can we add a feature for us to choose other team members to have the privileges to add / remove team members?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You need to add a scheduler which 'stop' & 'start' server automatically.

I am a technical person, and I am suggesting one important change, and that is: I my am stopping and starting my server manually. So you need to add a scheduler which 'Start' & 'Stop" Server automatically because it is very hard to start server on fix time. So please add scheduler or timer which stop and start server automatically. Thanks Regard Babar Hussain Shah.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. whitelist wild card entries for mysql remote access

Right now, we can whitelist IP addresses. Please allow wild card (%) for whitelisting any IP for remote access. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How do I setup ampedwireless Range Extender?

Setup.ampedwireless.com can be set up very easily, whether it is a wired network or wireless network. We should open web browser of our choice and type IP address of our Setupampedwireless.com router in the address bar. And then we should enter the default User name and Password of our router by accessing the admin panel.
    https://setupampedwireless.info/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How do I log into my NETGEAR KB router?

Routerlogin.net is the Netgear default web address to log in to our settings portal. Once we type this in the address bar, we will be redirected to router log in Nighthawk page, where we can set up our router with the Smart Wizard. The important point is that the users must properly configure their modem prior to initiating the Netgear router log in process.
    https://kbnetgearrouter.net/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Labour Hire South Auckland

In the present day recruitment scenario, recruitment agencies have a very important role to play. Recruitment Agencies are those agencies that helps in employers to search employees . Recruitment agencies creates a link between employer and employees and creates a bond between them. Various organization frequently outsources their employee recruitment to a particular recruitment agencies. Such recruitment agencies takes care of various jobs like interviewing , short listing and much more. Job seekers can visit the local recruitment offices or can check the online platforms. Thus recruitment agencies have a very important role in helping those people who are in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base