Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have varnish provide cached content for standard query parameters (like Cloudflare APO does for UTM parameters, etc)

Currently, Varnish cache is "broken" for all query parameters. This means anyone comeing from Facebook, which adds "fbclid", or from any link with standard UTM parameters like "utm_source" is served an un-cached page.

Varnish WILL then cache that entire page + query strings, but that's not very helpful.

It would be ideal to have it behave like Cloudflare APO as described here: https://developers.cloudflare.com/automatic-platform-optimization/reference/query-parameters/

So, for the "allowed" parameters, Varnish would serve cached content of the base URL without parameters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How to deposit Ethereum in MetaMask via exchange or wallet?

Have you recently set up MetaMask on your device and looking to deposit Ethereum in it? If yes, you have come to the right place. Today, we will discuss the ways to deposit Ethereum in a MetaMask account. Users can easily deposit ETH in their Metamask sign in Wallet via exchange or another wallet. To perform this task, you need a few things such as a mobile or computer with internet, log in details of your exchange account, MetaMask account login details, etc. If you have these details then you can easily deposit Ethereum in your wallet account. In case…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate patchstack

Integrate patchstack pro as add-on for free or a special price. They identify plugin vulnerabilities in your WordPress sites and patch it! It's a security must...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Global API / Connection to Cloudflare for third-party plugins

Many many Wordpress plugins allow integration with Cloudflare CDN.

This is easily done if you are using your personal (even free) Cloudflare account. But if using the Cloudways Cloudflare Enterprise Add-On, you aren't given this option.

Most cache/optimization plugins just need the following:

1. Global API Key
    2. Account Email
    3. Zone ID

This would allow for automated cache purging when updates are made to the site.

There are other plugins, like ShortPixel's Adaptive Images that can utilize almost any CDN, but can't be integrated via Cloudway's Cloudflare Enterprise.

Thanks,
    Chad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Cloudflare Enterprise Clear Cache REST API Endpoint

There is a manual cache clear button in Cloudway's control panel for clearing the Cloudflare Enterprise cache, but no way to clear this automatically.

Adding a new REST API endpoint https://developers.cloudways.com/docs/ to do this would allow developers to automate this when doing a deployment, or when clearing their application cache.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to verify domains for Elasticemail without enabling tracking

Tracking is optional with Elasticemail, and I do not want them rewriting links in emails or tracking clicks. Especially because we do not have access to view any of this data.(!)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Problem is with self migrator plugin Not with Cloudways (Remove it)

I was so excited to move my hosting provider from traditional to cloudways but after few days i was wrong and everything because of the inbult cloudways migrator plugin it totally suck.
    This is to just let you know guys, your self migration plugin vault has some problem with elementor, i have migrated my site for more than 10+ times and i have got the same issue and because of it i again have to re creat the whole site in wordpress (it has took me more than 5 months to develop, not a big issue because i can simply…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. support an option to disable Staging/Live syncing options from the UI

I would like to have a way to disable the PULL or PUSH process between staging and live.

For example, when using Staging as a "test" environment, I do not want to let anyone to get the DB content from Staging and send it to Live.

Vice-versa as well when, for example, I want to use Staging as a "pre-live" environment, where I want to enforce a single-way data flow.

So, I would like options to enable/disable sync code + database from one to another, so only a single flow can be enforced.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add another primary owner or give the team member the ability to add people to the team.

I have an agency and I need to have someone other than myself be able to add/remove team members without them using my login. Can we add a feature for us to choose other team members to have the privileges to add / remove team members?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. inbuilt file manager - which includes searching

which includes searching for files / folders or content within the files, I have it in another web hosting company and that is the only reason I have not yet transferred all my sites to you :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Optional password protection when creating staging websites

We don't have a need for password protecting staging applications. They're set to noindex, and already tested locally before uploading to staging. It's frustrating turning password protection off every time we create a staging app. It would be easier if there was a simple checkbox for enabling/disabling password protection during creation of the staging site, and that's all we're asking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cloudways-Cloudflare WAF Management

I would hope to manage Cloudflare WAF directly. Use cases could be blocking TOR traffic or traffic from specific countries. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SushiSwap (SUSHI): The 'All You Can Eat' DeFi Buffet

SushiSwap is a software running on Ethereum that seeks to incentivize a network of users to operate a platform where users can buy and sell crypto assets. Similar to platforms like Uniswap and Balancer, SushiSwap uses a collection of liquidity pools to achieve this goal. Read more - https://sites.google.com/cryptowalletts.com/sushiswap/home

DigiFinex is a digital assets trading platform, focusing on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. It was founded by blockchain enthusiasts and the core team come from well-known technology companies such as Xunlei, Tencent, Baidu and HP. DIGIFINEX is a Seychelles company headquartered in Singapore. Read more - https://sites.google.com/cryptowalletts.com/digifinex/home

OKEx Exchange…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove username/password restrictions on htaccess "Password Protection"

Currently when setting "Password Protection" on a staging server, the username field has a restriction of "Only lowercase alphanumeric characters are allowed", and the password field has a series of requirements for a strong password.

I am all for password strength in most cases, but in the case of htpasswd protection, I think people have a variety of use cases. For instance you may want to only provide reasonable protection on a staging server to keep search engines, and bots out, etc etc. And often times you share staging with a client.

It would be nice to be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow varnish exclusion based on http response code

Please allow us to exclude varnish caching by the http response code. My particular use case is that I am reverse proxying to another website that uses 302 redirect when a user is not logged in. If varnish has cached the 302 redirect, it continues to redirect (infinite loop) even after the user has logged in. While I can exclude all the dangerous pages by hand, it would be much better to just disable caching of all 302's. This took 1 minute to set up in fastly (trying out a free plan), but I would rather keep using you guys!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DY Patil Online Learning Education, details inside

Dr. DY Patil Centre for Online Learning is also known as DPU COL. It is a premier centre for online and distance education and is also a part of the Institute of Distance Learning (IDL). Dr. DY Patil is a private institute that has been approved by the Distance Education Council of India (DEC). DY Patil Online Learning Education is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade of 'A'.
    https://collegetour.in/dr-dy-patil-university-online-education

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What is South Beach Skin Lab?

South Beach Skin Lab is a skincare brand with a small lineup of items that give anti-aging benefits.

These items previously hit the market in 2016 and are the brainchild of Dr. Ryan Shelton. Dr. Cover learned at compounding pharmacies when he began exploring cosmetics and dermatology.

He immediately found that peptides played a vital job in anti-aging. The science was not new, yet a couple of brands took full advantage of peptide benefits.

In this way, he grew South Beach Skin Lab to tap into a largely neglected market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Here You Will Fill Find What To Write In A Christmas Card 2020

Assuming you're struggling with what to write in a Christmas card 2020, get inspired with our rundown of holiday card messages.

What to write in a Christmas card 2020 – Sending holiday cards is a great tradition, yet on the off chance that you have a ton to send it can get a piece overwhelming.

This is especially obvious assuming that you're unable to find the right words what to write in a Christmas card 2020!

1.   May your days be merry and brilliant this Christmas season and all through the New Year

2.   All the best for a blissful Christmas
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add password protection to main applications, not just staging.

This really should be standard. Password protection plugins are unreliable, even with exceptions for their cookies. Then the htaccess method of password protection has proven to be a major hassle, and in my case, continues to give me internal server errors. My workaround was to create staging applications for any dev sites and completely disable the main application. However, this should be totally unnecessary. Given we sometimes have to develop a site on the default Cloudways URL because the live site is elsewhere, this password protection thing should really be a basic feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can We Sell an Oxygen Concentrator in India?

Yes, You can sell an oxygen concentrator in India, But there are some things you need to keep in mind. Such as oxygen concentrator sale is regulated by federal laws. You have to make sure to sell your used concentrator to licensed distributor or manufacturer. To get more details on can we sell oxygen concentrator in India, readout this blog.
    https://medium.com/@phhealthcares/can-we-sell-an-oxygen-concentrator-in-delhi-ff95a4141505

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base