Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. White Label Domain

For agencys, it would be great for us to be able to globally white label the URL

For example,
    wordpress-000000-000000.cloudwaysapps.com

to:
    000000-000000.mydomain.com

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Design an Office 365 Email signature

Microsoft 365 (Office 365) is becoming trend for organizations to choose the communication platform for all sized business. In parallel there may be need of having a corporate email signature for all the users. If you're searching for an easy solution to design and manage branded email signatures across the organization, sigsync Office 365 Email Signature service is one of the best approach.

Few highlights of the email signature software:

Retrieves details from Azure AD and adds in your email signature
    Supports to create email signatures and disclaimers for organization
    Adds email signatures under all reply and forward emails
    Provides…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Real Leather Bomber Jackets

Shop the latest collection of stylish real leather bomber jackets. Buy bomber leather jacket for men at cheapest prices with free shipping.

Visit Us Here: https://jacketarena.com/product-category/bomber-leather-jackets

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. La culotte menstruelle – Test de la marque Ma Délicate Culotte | delicate-culotte.com

Nouvelle alternative aux tampons et aux serviettes hygiéniques, le sous-vêtement menstruel, conçu pour absorber le sang des règles sur plusieurs heures, est un produit à la fois écologique et confortable. De plus en plus populaire, elle pourrait bien conquérir la France comme la «coupe menstruelle»
    Il y a quelques années, la coupe menstruelle envahissait nos placards, pour ne pas dire nos vagins. Mais celle qui a détrôné les tampons hygiéniques se voit aujourd’hui détrônée par la culotte menstruelle. En cause, les dangers d’une mauvaise utilisation pouvant entraîner le syndrome du choc toxique, comme le rappelait dernièrement la Direction générale de…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Janam Kundli Online

Get your Janam Kundli Online and know how the positioning of various planets at the time of your birth is shaping up your destiny. Also, know powerful remedial measures that can remove obstacles & bring growth & prosperity in your life!

https://www.futurepointindia.com/horoscope/janam-kundli-plus-15

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Use Cloudways app name instead of app url in New Relic

At the moment the identifier that's sent through to new relic is "woocommerce-000000-0000000.cloudwaysapps.com" which makes it really hard to monitor 130 sites as I don't know which site is which. It would be great if there was a way to make it the primary domain instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Really bad hosting. The only one of 3-4 I have used where I cannot delete useless log files. Will soon move site somewhere else.

Will soon move site somewhere else. Have had 3-4 hostings previously. This is the only one I cannot purge logs - most of them if not all are useless.

My site is new and small using less than 15 mb in files and 2-4 mb in files. But already the 7 gb of the storage is used.

Customer support flagrantly lied when I asked if the 32 GB of storage of vultr high frequency is only for me - for files and db. Apparently NOT LOL. Cloudways is a big liar.

Did not realize before that cloudways is really bad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add a dark mode when on the server and application screens

A traditional dark mode with a dark grey background and the app boxes also a darker colour so the screen isn't a bright white light 24/7

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow one email to be used on several accounts

I have just been trying to set up my developers as my team and like most developers, these people have a side hustle and some have an account with CW. However I just realised that I cant add them as emails can only be used once. Crazy guys, how do I now add my team easily

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You should add File Manager feature.

There's no File Manager option in your Cloudways admin dashboard. It's very bad thing though! You must have this "File manager" feature. It's a common feature for all the Hosting provider.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pagination on both top and bottom on the applications.

On the list of applications, there is pagination on the top right. However, if a user scrolls down, he has to go to the top of the page again. Adding one more pagination on the application page will be nice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Excellent service

I am very thankful to Support team members and his CEO Aqib Gadit who is leading a wonderful team of Cloudways. Would love to see more enhanced features of Cloudways.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cloudways gave me about 2x faster load times than SiteGround's cloud hosting and I'm paying 1/2 of what I was. My site loads instantly and y

Cloudways gave me about 2x faster load times than SiteGround's cloud hosting and I'm paying 1/2 of what I was. My site loads instantly and you can click through my pages to see how fast they load. They use latest PHP versions, MariaDB, and a very fast infrastructure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adam from WPcrafter. Website takes forever to load the backend always hated it. I wanted sheer performance. But now I deleted the server an

Adam from WPcrafter. Website takes forever to load the backend always hated it. I wanted sheer performance.

But now I deleted the server and the trial expired so that caused a bad experience as I had 2 days left and really your trial should be longer.

I rate it Cways 4 out of 5. I don't remember telling me that deleting my server will kill my trial.

You guys can do better on that one and work for implementing a 30 day trial (or reseller option etc.).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. iOS mobile app for complete and easy management of cloudways platform.

Please create an iOS app so I can easily manage your platform and get timely notifications.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow restore points to be cloned to staging

Often, I have glitches that creep in to my websites, It would be good to be able to clone a restore point to the staging server so I can see an old version or perhaps get some files back that I have deleted or revert to a css versions from a few days ago. Currently, I have to restore to live (not ideal!!) then make a staging site then revert back to pre restore.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add DigitalOcean Spaces Object Storage

An inexpensive S3-compatible object storage with a built-in CDN that makes scaling easy, reliable, and affordable.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Time frame for the logout session

I am looking for the option to select the time frame for the logout session in Cloudways platform by myself

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Access files via Control Panel, not just by FTP/SFTP

Hi. Please give us the possibility to access the application's folders and files via the Control Panel, more specifically the zip/extract option. Sometimes when we upload multiple files via Filezilla, some files get skipped and it also takes a lot of time. As I said uploading a zipped folder and extract it on server is much faster and safer. Unfortunately, Filezilla does not support the extract feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Functionality to create logs for team memebers

Ability to create a log for team members when are they logging in and logging out and even database users creation functionality should be there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base