Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Progress bar

When cloning, adding or migrating an application, some sort of progress bar/percentage would be really handy, just so you know that something is happening, rather than keep refreshing the page in the hope that it will magically finish.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Benefits of QuickBooks Hosting

Benefits of QuickBooks Hosting

QuickBooks Cloud Hosting enables you to save your software and data files on third-party cloud servers. This indicates that you can get access to your QuickBooks software and all the stored files and data from any place and anytime. QuickBooks hosting enables you to use the software without mobility restrictions.

Few Advantages of QuickBooks Hosting:

Access Anywhere
    For several SME owners, this is the USP of QuickBooks hosting. You do not have to worry about being bound to a single computer. QuickBooks Hosting enable you to have access to your software with your tablet or smartphone.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zero Breakdown Strategies

He result to the below problems is to concentrate on optimizing the application of the means by perpetration of strategies to exclude all outfit breakdowns. In reality, whether a function loss or a function reduction breakdowns, all breakdown simpact a company financially. Zero breakdown strategies are designed to give cost effective results to outfit problems that will allow companies to realize the maximum return on investment in their means.
    more info: https://www.tetrahedron.in/manufacturing-operational-excellence-consulting/zero-breakdown-maintenance-activities/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Best Professional Makeup Artist Training in Mumbai| BHI

BHI the best professional makeup academy in Mumbai provide India’s Best Professional Makeup courses in Mumbai, Prosthetic Makeup course, Hairstyling courses, etc. Air Brush Makeup, Bridal the Makeup & Hair, Advance Prosthetic Makeup, etc. are some major makeup courses BHI offers.

Visit Us: https://www.bhimakeupacademy.com/courses/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Online UPS - India Best Online UPS Manufacturer

Nexus UPS Systems have evolved as a renowned name in the field of power electronics from its inception itself. Today, we stand a recognized name offering outstanding and high quality UPS Online. We offer an extensive range of products which enables us to accommodate all the needs of our customers up to their full satisfaction. We take pride to be the first & only UPS manufacturer in India to manufacture 4KVA Line Interactive UPS. Nexus has one of the Widest Ranges of Power Solutions & Online UPS Systems with Internal & External Batteries for Upto 12 Hours of Battery Backup.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ISO 13485 Certification

ISO 13485 Certification demonstrates the quality of the business and its products. It expands your business locally and as well as helps you attract overseas clients. This certification establishes the organization’s commitment to delivering high-quality medical devices. Moreover, the ISO 13485 Certification ensures the organization complies with the standard requirement of ISO 13485. Visit https://iasiso-middleeast.com/JO/iso-13485-certification-in-jordan/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hello, whenever you send out these marketing emails, I always have to scroll right and left to read it, because your logo image on top is la

Hello, whenever you send out these marketing emails, I always have to scroll right and left in Outlook 365 to read it, because your logo image on top is large and forces the page to be very wide. I use outlook 365 for email. I’m sure others have the same issue. Just letting you know. You should use a smaller logo image in your emails. (maybe 200px wide)

Thank you. Best Regards, Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Netflix Party - Netflix Watch Party | Let’s Watch Netflix Together

Netflix Party is a new way to watch Netflix with your friends online. Install Netflix Party to synchronize video playback and do group chat.
    https://www.netflixparty.live

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What is Cutover Migration?

Cutover migration moves all mailboxes and data from an older Exchange server to either a newer on-premise Exchange server or to a cloud-based service.

The Cutover Migration process starts with the destination Exchange server - on-premise or online - which receives information about the mailboxes, groups, calendars and contacts. The system then provisions the new mailboxes and copies content, duplicating as much of the original system as possible.

Administrators receive reports of the cutover -- including details of failed mailbox migrations. Old mail is deleted and the Exchange administrator can send mail directly to the new server and delete the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add Debit Card Payment Methods

I am using Cloudways for my blog Nirajforhelp.com
    I want that you add more Debit Card payment Method

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change Username Email from UI

I wanted to change the username email from my websites so that it would not be my personal email...so I contacted Cloudways and they said I needed to change my account email so I did that which was not so convenient and after that the usernames still did not change and they said it wouldn't affect the UI... How am I supposed to copy paste now that I changed the username on WordPress itself? Can we please have this fixed. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make "server clone" feature really do that

If I want to downgrade server plan, or move to a different provider, I have to clone the server. But cloudways clone does not clone the server: it selectively copies some of the applications, leaving behind all the staging sites. I typically have two or three staging/dev sites for every application on a server. So a 'clone' operation only moves over 1/3 of the applications! And everything else needs to be done manually. And worse, staging applications cannot be cloned. So we need to recreate every staging site on the new server, then use a migration plugin to move all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A feature that enables admin to add a member for a specific project or server or application.

It will be great if you introduce a feature that enables admin to add a member for a specific project or server or application. This will help freelancers and small firms giving limited server access to their clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. keep staging environment out of the index

We don't want your staging site appearing in search results, so we suggest to prevent Google from indexing its content. maybe by forcing a new Robots.txt or Blacklist search engines IPs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CE Marking Certification in Egypt

CE Marking Certification is a must for the product to be marketed in the European market, regardless of the location it is manufactured. This product certification demonstrates that the products are complying with the European product safety directives. It improves the customers’ confidence in your products and increases sales as well as the business profit. The CE Marking Certification not only promotes sales in the EEA but also take your business to the international market. Visit https://iasiso-middleeast.com/EG/ce-marking-certification-in-egypt/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Backup of single application disk space rule

I realized from support chat that we can't take local application backup if there is not enough disk space for a server backup. This is so unfair and I'm now stucked on not beeing able to backup.

Example: your server disk usage is 15GB out of 25GB available.

Your app usage is 1GB. You can't take local backup of this app because there isn't enough space to take a backup of the whole server.

That's how it is currently set up, and that's so totally broken. I got really pissed off. + There is no such information in their guide…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Delete and or Stop Log files

One endless loop and your sever stops because the server disk space is full as a massive log has just been created. You cannot delete these log files! You have to go to support and get them to delete.
    Please let us turn off logs or and be able to delete them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. mysql 8 version

it's no possible install mysql version 8

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. support git submodules

having shared libraries between applications is a nightmare on the cloudways platform. It would be super simple if it just supported git submodules

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow more refined options for team members raising/viewing support tickets

Hi - currently if you add a team member you can allow them to raise/view/respond to support tickets or not. it's either on for the whole account or off.

But just like giving them console access to a specific server/application only, it would be useful to be able to restrict their support tickets to be only for that application and to be able to read/respond only to support tickets they'd raised themselves or perhaps were about that server/application.

Otherwise you end up with people with a designated role on one specific app being able to see what's going on with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base