Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Postfix to Manage Services

Suggest to add Postfix to Manage Services that allows us to start/stop/purge the Postfix service. The reason for this is one of my sites here got hacked and what the malicious php file does is spam ppl. Since it requires root access to purge the cache, adding this option would be a huge help for me and those facing similar problems.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support Logstash

To centralize the logs from our many servers we want to use logstash. This makes it easy to overview all our customers servers and catch errors in time. In order to forward logs to an external service where logstash is running the client server (you) need to install Logstash forwarder. See this tutorial: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-elasticsearch-logstash-and-kibana-4-on-ubuntu-14-04#configure-logstash-forwarder

You would need to add a configuration form to your control panel to set the logstashserverprivate_address variable.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cloudways should partner with ewww.io to bring their tool as a MediaWiki extension

ewww.io has a magnificent Wordpress plugin that can batch optimize images in directories, even outside the wp-uploads directory. To have this capability in MediaWiki installs would be a huge improvement in the lives of administrators of MediaWiki websites that deal a lot with images. To get bulk optimization of gifs, jpegs, pngs, it would be great. I have pitched the idea to ewww.io before, but I think they don't have many resources. If CloudWays could support them in a way, it would also benefit all the CloudWays customers with huge MediaWiki installations

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. provide Adobe ColdFusion server

There are not many providers that offer ColdFusion hosting nowadays but there are still quite a number of developers looking for ColdFusion server on a cloud platform for deploying their applications.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sorting of rackspace emails

I've got a growing list of domain based email accounts, and I can't manage these in anyway with the Rackspace emails. Whilst the service is great value, I need to be able to see available space per account and at least sort the email address by domain, etc. We're pretty much blind right now

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Rackspace Email Plus & Archiving

It's awesome to have Rackspace Email integrated with cloudways and the discounted prices is a bonus! Just surprised to learn that this is a half way integration... No option exists for users to add cloud storage (Rackspace Email Plus) or archiving (Rackspace Add Archiving). Please complete this offering and extend the options to add the other plans at the partner discounted price.

https://www.rackspace.com/email-hosting/webmail/pricing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Digital Ocean S3 storage.

It is much more cost effective than the block storage option, therefore would be very useful for WP backups.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Increase current Rackspace email quota 25GB plan to more

Hey guys

PLEASE, could you INCREASE the current Rackspace email quota which is 25GB to offer 50GB, 150GB, 200GB and so on?

Our client is almost maxing out!

Thanks Gary

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Application tracking for Elasticemails

One of the major faults of elastic emails is you can't track sending per applications or limit it per application. It's such vital information, I've opened my own account with ElasticEmails as it provides the ability to track and set so I can easily maintain the service, currently, you can't with your elasticemails addon which makes it null and void for anyone working as an agency.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. DNS Made Easy management

I suggest you to change SOP and add an ability to manage DNS records.
    We use paid DNS Made Easy and can not manage it ourself and we can not make edits in real time. It's ridiculous.
    If the SOP does not meet the needs of customers - it needs to be changed, otherwise you will lose customers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automate Rackspace Email Creation

it is not possible to wait HOURS to have a new e-mail box, same time to update/add an alias, this is pretty much dumb in 2018 even on ISP Config is nearly instant.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Setting change in CloudwaysCDN CORS policy

I'm using WordPress for all my site and when adding a CDN, I ALWAYS have to contact support to have the CORS policy reset. Google Chrome will show CORS errors in their console and fonts won't load correctly.

Can we get a checkbox in the CloudwaysCDN area to toggle the CORS policy instead of having to contact support?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow Agency Like Functionality - Client Pay

Hi,

I really like how pantheon allows you to send clients a link to pay for their server directly from your agency account. If you all could add this functionality that would be amazing. That way we could manage all our clients accounts/servers under one interface. It would also be really great to have a sandbox account with aws or something for dev sites with a free tier or something like that to put website templates in their and use while building out the site. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. whmcs

Hi,

It is possible to install WHMCS Billing System on Cloud Hosting?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PHPmyAdmin stack should work for every application in Server

As there is tutorial to install PHPmyadmin on separate stack but it does not work witl all applications on that server. Therefore we have to install separate PHPmyadmin for every Application on that server.
    It should be introduced to work as proper Addon and works with all applications in that server.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A Package for DevOps

I am currently in the process of moving my sites from cPanel based hosting env. to Vultr, DO, and Linode.

I think everything you guys offer at CW is pretty great, except you folks do not provide us with root access. That's a bummer!

I think you folks should create a new package for DevOps or just for developers who are interested in having the root access. This package will offer everything your platform offers, the custom panel, staging area, security management and stuff but it would also provide root access.

Devs would know what they are doing. You'll be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. elasticmail limit alert

Send an email warning the consumption of elasticmails before it is reached

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to setup the sender mail for each website, please?

Hi,

I am using Gmail SMTP for current server, which related email is sinoceo@hotmail.com.

Now I am testing Magento website, which when customer place order or signup, the Magento will send related email to the customer but the sender always is honestyplus@gmail, which is our Gmail account for Gmail SMTP. But we need the sender if what we setup, such as info@thumbpackaging.com for thumbpackaging.com website. So how we should setup, please? I believe it's related with the server because I am also using other server from Knownhost.com, which we launched many websites and the sender both are different according…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Implement Incapsula API as an Add-on

http://www.incapsula.com/partners/api-integration.html

Website Security, DDoS Protection, Load Balancing & Failover, on a Global CDN

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Bot Protection Stats To The Server Monitoring Section

Bot Protection is a great idea, but the new release didn't come with any reporting tools that allow the checking of all applications with Bot Protection enabled. At the moment we have to review 70+ applications individually, which takes 30-80+ minutes to review them.

By adding a section to monitoring for the server, it would give a window into all applications at once so we can quickly identify any installation that is under threat/pressure.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base