Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. extend CloudwaysBot messages with domain names or application names when messaging about failed backups or sending similar notifications

It's not helpful to get a message about failed backups when you have multiple applications. Instead, having the message include the domain of the application in which the error occurred would be a huge timesaver.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show in Graph which processes are causing huge spikes on my wordpress website

Just like we have the Task Manager in Windows platform and Activity Monitor on Mac, I would like to see a similar utility in my Cloudways Panel where I can see which processes are causing hugh spikes on my server resources and also I should have the option to force quit them.

I know implementing this option is difficult, but if done it will be an excellent addition to your solutions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Granular Billing System with API Integration

Granular Billing System - Cloudways should create an Override Billing Setting on both Applications and Servers, so the Billing Setting for a Server would Override the Main Customer’s Billing Settings. The same way, the Application Billing Setting would Override both Server's and Main Customer’s Billing Settings.

API integration would allow my customers to Hire Servers (or Applications in one of my Servers) directly from my website, and have it deployed at my Cloudways Account. But Billed to each Customer’s Credit Card or PayPal account, via those Override Settings and API.

I really hope you guys (Cloudways) can implement this at…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Notifications access for users with full access

Would be great to allow your system admin who has full access to get access to all notifications.

I signed up as business owner but don't manage the server so would be great to see this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have team members create their own support tickets (not on behalf of me)

Hi,

I would like to give team members support access but just their own access. Not on my behalf. The team members are in this case separate customers so they only need to see their own tickets and create only tickets according their own application.

Cheers,
    Jaap

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Prevent Let'sEncrypt/SSL List to Be Obliterated Upon Error

I have multiple domains on a server/app (DO) that were typed before. Every time I add a new domain to the SSL list (after adding it in the Addon Domains list), I have to brace myself because a single typo or error (especially in a list with dozens of domains) will cause the entire SSL installation to fail and the SSL for all domains is removed. I'm aware a separate SSL is created for each domain, but you already have the multiple-domain list up and running, so if a new one is added and an error occurs, at leats don't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. support removal of projects

The title says it all I guess. There could be a lock for projects that have been assigned, but as nothing dreadful happens to the application, this would not be a necessary condition. A warning might be enough.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automatic SFTP Credentials

When setting up a new application, generating SFTP details would be a great idea, this should work for the current logged in user.

This would make the setup process even easier, let's face it we all use SFTP (with our deployment servers), why do we need to do this manually

Thanks
    Bob

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display apps in two or three columns

The apps lists currently shows all apps using a single column layout. That is all good when managing the account through a smartphone, but not so much when doing it via the desktop browser - even more so when there are tens of apps (my case; I run a small web hosting/web design service).

I suggest that the apps list should display apps in two or three column layouts. I believe it would be much easier to find whatever app I'm looking for. Also, a text search would not be that bad.

BTW this is how ManageWP shows its websites…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update application Layout

Update the application list to cards or smaller, I can only see 5 apps before the fold on my screen, would be better to have a grid of apps.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add The Ability To Print Or Export The List Of Servers And Applications In Our Accounts

It would be nice to be able to print or export a list of servers and applications in our accounts. Accounting would like to see what the Cloudways invoices are for. I am now having to keep a separate list of servers and applications in order to answer those questions. Of course, I can see the information I need in our console but there's no way to print or export the list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Click & Go Application Credentials visible for Master User

We were used to have all credentials in that spot, could be a good idea set them to be viewed for master access, inserting the “Master user” as the first member of the team?

Why i need to add a new member (that is a copy of myself account) with another email, plus I want all my work email on the one you have already to contact me

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Graziano, you have the master credentials at the server tab level cause they give access to all apps in that server. You don’t need to create another account for yourself. Master credentials have SSH and SFTP access to all apps already.

Let me know if I am missing something.

Cloudways Team

14. Use Zeroclipboard instead of flash for the "click-to-copy" functionality

just a request - on the application dashboard, you have all the usernames and passwords for various things (DB, Admin, SFTP, SSH). All of these use flash - it is very hard to use this on Linux machines. Please use what Github uses - Zeroclipboard. See how easily you can copy paste the "SSH Clone URL" on the right side of github: https://github.com/z…om/zeroclipboard/zeroclipboard . it will be massively useful for people like me

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add more options for prestashop installation

I would like to select what first language prestashop gets installed with.
    At the moment your prestashop installation comes with english and french installed. But when those are not needed they just take space in the database. Even when deleted they leave lots of entries behind...

So installing with the right language from the beginning would be amazing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Find applications by domain name

Currently it is difficult to find application associated with a domain name, specially if you are hosting a lot of applications and if each application has multiple domain names. You have visit domain management screen of each application to figure out which application is associated with which domain.

It would be nice to search/filter the applications by the domain name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give us the ability to REQUEST a team member role in another account

The ability to add a team member to an account is great, but it would be even better if we could request access to another account.

That way, I wouldn't have to send my clients instructions on how to add me as a team member. Instead, I could just request access to their account, then they can approve or deny the request by clicking an email link, much in the same way the server migration between accounts works.

GoDaddy has this in place with their 'delegated access' feature, I'd love to see Cloudways implement the same. It's a big time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Team Members to create notifications on Cloudways Bot

As a developer and affiliate, we run lots of client sites / servers. It would be great if we could create cloudways bot notifications with our accounts.

It seems silly for only the master account to be able to do this. Especially, when a lot of clients (main account holders) are non-techies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A new option to download all backups at once

In order to keep the backups in my machine, I need to browse all applications and dowload the backup.tgz from there, one by one. But, what if I have many applications at the same server? Also, the folders name don't identify each application easily, so, it is a pain to download and rename each one.

It would be great a button like "Download all your local backups".

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Console - Analytics - Traffic. Make the Url's clickable/copyable

Quite simply, when viewing a long url in the Console Analytics it is not possible to copy or load the URL in question.

see the example below
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dq1pz9gdb54n8w9/Screenshot%202020-09-28%20at%2014.15.25.png?dl=0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base