Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take a backup right before deleting a trial server (so it can be recovered to latest state)

I have just finished a trial account. Very happy with the initial trial, wanted to pay via PayPal which in itself was a problem (waiting for it to be setup).

When the trial was expiring I asked the customer support to enable Paypal payments and asked if I would be able to continue from where I left off. I was told nothing is removed for 7days after the trial.

After finally managing to pay via PayPal my trial account was restored to a state of 6am in the morning....although my trial didn't expire to later in the afternoon.

I even…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Su PHP in your platform

I hope you can implement Su PHP on your platform. It is needed for some Wordpress themes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Give PROCESS access to the DB for performance monitoring

Having PROCESS access to the Database will allow for us to use monitoring tools so that we can better determine what tuning needs to be done on the DB server would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alert When Emails are Trying to be Sent from the Server Instead of 3rd Party or add-on

It would be very helpful for monitoring purposes and quality control purposes if we could be alerted when emails are trying to be sent from the server instead of 3rd party or add-on.

For example I have a plugin that allows me to setup emailing through mandrill on a site by site basis. This allows for better tracking. In some cases the sites are not able to communicate with mandrill and it falls back to using wp_mail() which would try to get the server to send out the email. Since Cloudways doesn't support emailing from servers these emails fail silently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More repositories to one application

Now we can add only one repository do application from admin panel - If I want to add another repository I must to do it via SSH - this is
    impediment and totally incomprehensible.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Offer an API Gateway service that manages RESTful endpoints to SQL databases

Provide endpoint mapping, user and authentication management for accessing data via RESTful api calls to the SQL databases. Include Swagger as a means of specifying/ testing the API's

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. An alert *before* you enter your credit card

I suggested a feature: an alert before you enter your credit card details saying the trial period ends right away after doing it... not an email afterwards when there is nothing else you can do about it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. While creating Team users can we create a user who will have only access to Start and Stop the server.

While creating Team users can we create a user who will have only access to Start and Stop the server.
    Currently the user with "Full Access" is able to "Delete" the server,we don't want to provide this access to one of our user.

This can be useful for the teams where one is expected to only "Start and "Stop" the server and do not do any other activity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)