Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Resource Boost

It would be nice to be able to boost performance briefly by purchasing some temporary resources and then to be able to go back down, during development

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I recovery my Google account

How do I recovery my Google account
    Here’s How you'll Recover Your Google Account Password in No Time
    Google accounts are quite popular in terms of providing amazing in-mail services to the users. Users can easily make their favorite subscriptions or enjoy Android services via their Google accounts with none difficulty. However, if they forget their Google account password then the problem factor rises as they won’t be ready to access their account. So if you're a Google account holder too and have forgotten its password then here’s what you'll do.
    Recover Google Account Password: Instructions
    • Visit the official…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ayurveda Deutschland

ayurveda and the yoga is especially associated each other. In Ayurveda ,the yoga is the fundamental treatment . Prosperity is the bounty of the individuals and we have to take care the prosperity in a real way. Exercise is the best decision to keep up a better than average prosperity. Ayurveda Deutschland basic target is the contravention than the repairing. So it is more astute to go for ayurvedic treatment before getting impacted by crippled. Also by doing this our body gets strong and thusly our cerebrum in like manner become restored. From a sound body only the strong thoughts…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Greenview 2 Expo Golf Villas Phase 5 at Emaar South

Emaar Launched its new project Expo Golf Villas Greenview 2 Phase 5 at Emaar South, which offers three and four bedroom villas start from AED 1,081,888, With two designs each villa is high-windowed and tasteful to exude perspectives of trimmed lawns, parks and these shared spaces.
    https://www.thedubailands.com/expo-golf-villas-emaar-south

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Top Assignment Help

1. Writing is a touch knack to crack. Depending on the person’s aptitude, it takes days and years to grasp and refine properly. Hence, students turn to https://www.assignmentsonweb.co.uk for its brilliant assignments writing services. The service has employed a talented team of writers and proof-readers to produce original and well-written content on time. For more information, contact its support staff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How do I change my Cloudways email ID??

I cannot change my Cloudways email ID.
    Please advise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Where to hire cheap yet best Crypto Fund Administrator?

Hello Guys,Hope everybody is doing great! The purpose of me to visit here is to clear out my confusion about where to hire the cheap yet best Crypto Fund Administrator. Actually, after researching a lot and asked many people have increased my confusion. Now I am not able to decide for which company I need to go with. That’s the reason I visit here and want an exact answer from you all. Please suggest me the name of the company that offers the ideal yet affordable fund administrator services. It is my request that tell me the name of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Write My Dissertation For Me Cheap

We are one of the leading dissertation help organisations not just because of our remaining superiority, but also since of our affordability. We at British Essay are the people thousands of acolytes across the UK contact to ‘write my dissertation for me cheap’; take a cue from them.

https://www.britishessaywriting.co.uk/dissertation-writing-service.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Q Gardens Boutique Apartments at Arjan

Q Gardens Boutique Apartments Launched by AYS Properties located at Arjan Dubailand , Which offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments start from AED 516,206 so this is the best time to buy a property in dubai. Visit : https://www.thedubailands.com/q-gardens-boutique-residences-arjan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add averages to data displayed on Monitoring Details tab

When viewing the Monitoring / Details server tab you can see charts which display data for a selected period, e.g. 7 days. I would like to see an average somewhere for the displayed data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the code for the article on enabling Gutenberg support for CPT

The article is here: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/gutenberg-wordpress-custom-post-type/

The fix is in the comment by John Laprairie who provides an extended list of array values for 'supports'.

In particular, at least the 'title' value is required or when a new CPT is added, there will be no 'Add Title' field in the Gutenberg editor and no way to add a title for the CPT.

It's easy to overlook the correct comment and simply use the code in the article with the expectation that it should work, without having to spend considerable time debugging. Maybe there has been an update to Gutenberg which requires…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Enable php_mssql.dll & php_pdo_mssql.dll in php.ini

We are trying to connect to Azure MSSQL using php and this need to enable phpmssql.dll & phppdo_mssql.dll in php.ini, and this is not supported.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to have backups not dependent on server being backed up

Was recently told that restoring backups are 100% dependent on a server being functional. I believe we should be able to spin up a new server from a backup without having the original server 100% up and running. I understand it takes time to fix issues with a server, but if it is quicker to change servers, I want to be able to do that. Your engineers can fiddle with fixing things in their own time. I need my servers up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Slow queries debug guide

I would suggest your team to make some extensive guide on how to debug like slow redirects, slow ajax calls or slow checkout/order processing, long TTFBs etc ... everything that debug bar cant show, often even slow log cant show why it is happening ...

Especially now where you changes support policy to not helping people with such cases ... I honestly cant find any reliable guide that would help to learn solving this issues and not paying hundreds and thousands for developers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable less strong *staging site* passwords

Hi

I notice that recently you have put in place tools which force a strong username and password for staging sites. Previously the username and password could be anything at all.

I'd like to suggest that you should roll back this change. Although (of course!) I am wholly in agreement that passwords should be strong in almost all cases, I believe that staging sites should have an option for this not to be the case.

Why?

1. Mainly - because the most obvious use case here is for sharing with a client. Whereas we could previously have for instance "demo" and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Increase (or remove) the timeout limit for supervisord jobs.

The maximum time limie for Laravel Queue jobs is set at about 15 minutes - because the "Timeout" field only allows 3 characters.

This seems like an arbitary limit, and a failry short one for some use cases.

I'd like to increase that to at least 4 digits (almost 3 hours), or 5 (almost 28 hours) or to let us remove the limit entirely.

I know the limitations want to avoid us breaking our servers, so if there's a reason CloudWays servers can only support 15 minutes of Queue Jobs then it would be useful to have that explained somewhere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Delegate access to manage accounts

You add suspicious login attempt, I manage 10 accounts, now I have to email owner every time I login???

It makes no sense

Allow to add email address by admin to have full access

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Extend Account Login Time

I am constantly getting logged out of my account all day long and in every browser. If someone is working at home on a private computer, isn't there a way to stay logged in as long as one wants or at least for a few days before getting logged out. It constantly is slowing up one's workflow. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Server No Mysql

Add MySql to new server.

I created a new server and found that it only has MariaDB inside it now. It used to have a choice of mariadb or mysql.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base